The first date

Brandy's (POV)
As I get ready for my date my mom comes in this the first time I seen her in 3 days. Hey brandy she says where are you going? On a date to the movies and then probably to Olive Garden after. O ok I hope you have fun darling but let's catch up soon here's some extra money. Your father and I will be gone for a couple of days so try to make the best of it. I sigh sometimes I wish she stayed home long enough for us to even talk she barely ask about things on in my life.
Duece (POV)
I pull to this big fancy White House and the security guard stops me at the gate. Who are you here to see he says as he looks me up and down. I'm here to see Brandy. Well what is your name and is she expecting you? My name is Jonathan and yes she is I say kinda irritated. Well let me call to make sure gotta be careful who we let in here you know what I'm saying son? He dials her number and after 2 rings she picks up. Hello Ms. Brandy I have a young man by the name of Jonathan to see you. Yes she says, send him back please. The guard opens the gate and I head back and I'm just amazed at how beautiful the house looks. Brandy's waiting outside for me and man she looks gorgeous I go to open the door for her. Well hello pretty girl how are you today? I'm fine how are you? I'm good so you wanna go to Olive Garden now or the movies? She smiles um let's go eat first Im starving!
Brandy's (POV)
We pull up to Olive Garden and he opens my door I see he's a gentlemen. I ordered the chicken Alfredo and he just gets the soup salad and breadsticks guess he's on a healthy vibe. So tell me about your self I say " well I'm 19 and I actually run a business right now that takes my attention. I do have a 3 year old son name kyrese and I'm currently raising my 13 year old sister. Besides all of that I'm a pretty good guy I just stay to myself". Well you certainly have a lot on your plate so I guess I'll tell you about myself " I'm 17 and currently a Senior also the captain of the cheer team. I'm very energetic and outgoing and I love to just have fun.
Just as we got ready to go this y'all light skin girl walks up to our table and starts putting her finger in Jonathan's face she starts shouting " so you can be out here at Olive Garden with some hoe but you can't come see your son and you still haven't given any child support". I raise up because Idk who she calling a hoe over here looking like a baby cactus. Before I can say anything Jonathan stands up and starts clutching his fist together as if he was going to hit her " first off Rain I see my son every weekend and I give you $800 a month for child support. See what you want me to do is give you money to support your needs which is not about to happen so I suggest you shut that up if you know what's good for you". She begins to walk away but then turns back and looks at me and says " didn't you use to live in Compton"?
Yes I said, why does it matter? You're the girl who's mom was crackhead and would sell you and your sister for crack. Looks like your living big now as she smirks. Before I knew it I had punched this girl in the face and was bout to beat that ass before Jonathan grabs me and we walk out to the car. I get in the car with my arms folded because at this point I'm pissed. I don't really like to talk about my past like that because it was such a horrible time and I'm blessed to be out that situation.
I'm so sorry about what happened if you never wanna see me again I understand he says. You're good it's just I try so hard to forget about what happened and the reason I was taken from my mom. Well you can't really forget your past sometimes it's good to talk about it I'm listening if you wanna let it out.  Tears begin to form in my eyes and I take a deep breath and begin to explain.
Well when I was 7 my mother was on drugs and she would have different men coming in and out of the house. She would even have them molest my sister and I and when my sister told somebody she was beaten recklessly. One day her drug dealer wouldn't give her drugs unless she would let him have me. Since I was her favorite daughter as she would fought hard to get him to go for my sister instead but he wanted me. So she told me to be a good girl and he came in and molested me and told me if I resisted he would kill me and my mom. So when we were taken by CPS my sister Camille and I were separated. I ended up getting adopted by a white family and she remained in foster care until she was 18 we barely talk she resents me. Wow he says " I couldn't imagine going through anything like that but your strong through it. Just know I'm always here if you need to vent or anything and don't worry bout Rain she just mad because I don't want her" . Do you still want to go to the movies or do you want to go home? I'll go home I said.
Tonight was just wild I didn't expect my past to be brought up but it felt good talking about it. Ms. Taylor comes in and says she leaving for the day I bid her goodbye and get in the shower and immediately get in bed and fall asleep.