Prologue

"hari prakash...Is everything ready.." a lady in her 50's asked one of the workers while walking out from the prayer room.
"Ji bhabhi..Sab ho gaya.." their loyal servant for been 10 years answered her.

The lady rushed to check the other preparations.

"Ratnaa..." She heard her husband's voice.
"Ji ...I'm coming..." She shouted back.

"Rishi.. bolo..What do u need? " She asked her husband as soon as she entered their room.
She saw her dear husband Rishi Singh Raizada in front of mirror holding a tie.she rolled her eyes seeing him.

"Till now u didn't learn to put this tie.." ratna asked taking the tie from him and started to tie it around his neck while Rishi looked her adoring.
It was a daily work of ratna to tie it for her husband.
Rishi gave a small peck on her cheeks.ratna smiled at him.
"Come fast rishi.. They're about to reach.." ratna said and walked out.

....

Rishi saw his mother devyani Singh Raizada sitting on the couch with his brother Manohar.Rishi  walked down the stairs to devyani and took her blessings.He sat beside manohar when manorama,manohar's wife came with morning tea for them.all settled at the sofa.

Manorama: bhaiyya...When will they come?
Rishi:they reached airport..Will reach here by one hour..
Manohar:I'm so excited to see them..It's been long time na?
Devyani:haa beta..It's been years ..
Ratna:let them come.it will be fun really fun..

"Who's coming maa?" A young man  asked coming to them seeing everyone's excitement .
"Akki..Come have ur tea..One of ur dad's old friend is coming today with his family..." Said ratna to her son Akash ,whom everyone calls as akki.He took a seat beside ratna and started reading magazine.

"Where's chotte and nandu?" Rishi asked.
"Don't know bhaiyya..Both went yesterday morning and till now there's no news of them" manorama replied.
Rishi turned to ratna with a questioning look.
Ratna:why are u looking me like that?I don't know where they are..
Rishi:mmm.. ratna..U r spoiling chotte and nandu..
Ratna: rishi..They r kids ..
Manohar: bhabhi...Seriously ?They are 24 now..Not kids anymore..
Akash:it's ok chacha...
Manorama: akki ..It's the age that they both should take up some responsibilities..Even u joined business and started helping ur father and chacha after completing ur studies...But those 2 are roaming around with parties..Don't know what will happen ?

Somewhere in the outskirts of Delhi....

2 bikes flew through the road leaving traces of dust with the speed .The bikers wore black jackets with black gloves covering their heads with black helmets in which it was carved as "devils".
The bikes halted at the top of a hill point.it was an abandoned area where nobody comes but this place was their favorite spot to relax.both took their helmets off and shaked  heads ruffling their hairs making it proper and both gave a smile to each other..

"How was it nk?" Asked one of them.
"Superb nannav..." Replied nk.

Arnav Singh Raizada And Nandkishore Singh Raizada sat on their bikes holding helmets in their arms staring at the beautiful view on the hill top.