part 12

Sheesh mahal looked elegant in its pride...Today was the haldi ceremony of akash and anjali..The bride groom sat on either sides facing each other on a small plank... .Everyone's lips adored with a happy smile, they started applying haldi on them...
Arnav and nk came forward with a naughty smile and both attacked akash with haldi.. Gupta's and raizadas laughed watching poor akash state..He was all drained in haldi..

The raizada brothers started a haldi holi...Nk threw some haldi on arnav..But by mistake it landed on payal's face...
"U idiot...." Payal shouted gritting her teeth.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"Now u look really funny "nk started laughing like maniac ...Soon his laugh stopped when a handful of haldi landed on his face..
Nk opened his eyes to see a fuming payal in front of him...
"Tit for tat" payal said raising her eyebrows.

"U little devil" nk shouted and through some haldi on payal.. but poor nk ..This time it landed on khushi...

"What the hell..." Khushi shouted.
Now it was khushis turn to get revenge..She took some haldi and through to nk ..but nk being a bit fast bend down to escape ..
"What the..." Came a shout..Everyone turned their gaze towards the voice and saw arnav standing with haldi on his face and shirt..Poor khushi.. She's is gone.
Arnav and nk pounced towards  but  khushi and payal  was fast enough to run away before they could get hold of them.Elders silently watched  with "these kids are never gonna change🙄 " look.

Khushi finally ends up at the poolside with arnav behind her..
"Khushi stop there.i'm gonna kill you " ,arnav shouted .
But khushi being our khushi never minds his words continues running.She runs round the pool area ,suddenly her legs slips on the  puddles near pool.

"Khushi ,careful !!" Arnav's voice raised with concern and before she falls his strong arms holds her by waist and pulls her.

Imagine them in this position 👆

Arnav feels so special holding her close to his heart..He keeps on adoring her face .Her eyes still closed tightly ,her cute cheeks  ,her trembling rosy lips ,her hairs slaying with the wind ... his heart thudding more ..
Khushi slowly opens her eyes and meets the chocolate brown eyes of arnav... Khushi skips a breath lost in his eyes.. rabba ve rabba ve...
Arnav slowly  bends forward clutching her more towards him.. khushi's heart raises immensely, his breath touching her lips khushi closes her eyes.. arnav touches his cheek with hers rubbing smoothly. .. Arnav slowly moves his cheeks to her other cheeks and does the same.. khushi shivers feeling his breath on her earlobes she clutches him by his shoulder..Arnav slowly moves down from her earlobes to her neck touching his lips smoothly.. khushi feels a small pain on her neck .. arnav gives a small love bite later soothing it with his tongue.. Both lost in each other completely out of the world...They were taken aback with the ring on arnav's phone.. khushi jerks suddenly pushing arnav.. arnav too gets shocked and both moves apart..Both finds it difficult to face each other..
"What have I done?"- arnav's mind
"Why didn't I stop him?"Khushi's mind
Arnav was about to call khushi but before he could say anything she ran from there.he watched her moving away with a small smile on his face..

Khushi closed the doors behind resting her head on it taking deep breaths..She was finding an answer for what just happened..Still lost In his eyes..His touch .. khushi slowly touched her neck ,she could feel his hot breath till now..She struggled hard to hold her heart beats just thinking of the moments happened before .She slowly moved towards the mirror ..She could see a hickey..that small red spot on her neck was enough to make her cheeks too go red..She watched herself on the mirror..Her eyes still lost ,her cheeks turning to shades of red.."are you blushing khushi?",her heart roared..But she was not able to get an answer..
khushi shaked her head to leave those moments..Took a deep breath and turned to see a confused payal sitting lost .. khushi walked up to her.
"Payal...", Khushi called..But no response..Payal was somewhere else..
Khushi shook her and payal got back to reality.
Khushi raised her eyebrow asking Payal what happened.
Payal-khushi.. tum..When did u come?U didn't freshen up still?
Khushi was confused with payal's behavior.. payal was so lost in her world that she didn't even realise when khushi came to the room..
Khushi-payal what happened?Where are you lost?
Payal-no..nothing..You just go and freshen up.
Payal said with small smile cupping khushi's face.khushi watched her perplexed and went to the washroom and for once again glanced payal and saw her lost in thoughts.khushi left payal alone and thought of asking later what was bothering her.

Here Arnav came to his room with a smile crept in his lips thinking of khushi and suddenly his face turned down when he saw NK laying with  one hand on his forehead on recliner.
Arnav-NK what happened?U didn't change yet?
Arnav asked looking nk who was still wearing the same dressed drained with haldi.
Nk-ah..Nannav..No I just came to the room..U go and change.
Nk was startled by arnav's sudden voice and tried to hide his face from arnav.
"Ok" arnav replied confusingly but he saw that one of  nk's  cheeks was red clearly showing that someone slapped him.Arnav didn't force NK further more because he knew that nk will open his mind once he gets ok.

Nk was lost thinking what happened few minutes ago.

Few minutes before...

When arnav ran towards khushi ,nk was behind payal chasing her finally ends up at payals room.Payal tries to close the door but nk was quick enough to get inside and he locks up the door.Nk smirks at payal holding a hand full of haldi.. payal watches him approaching and moves back slowly.Stepping back she touches the edge of bed trembles down and holds nk who was in front of her for a support but unfortunately both loses balance and falls on bed..With the sudden fall Nk falls over payal and his lips touches her lips.. payal's eyes grew up in shock with the sudden kiss.But poor Nk gets  lost in the softness of her lips and continues to kiss.. payal clutches his shirt, her heart beats faster with the presence of a man this much closer..First kiss...Slowly she too closes her eyes..before Her mind says to push him ,her heart starts to respond back with the kiss..Eyes closed with payal gets the scenes of NK flirting with other girls during party and in office hours flashes in front of her eyes..'he is a flirt, every girls are just a flirting material for him'-her mind cried out. a sudden anger rushed her head and pushed him hard..Nk fell next to her  and he suddenly got up from the bed.
"Wha.." before Nk could finish the sentence he felt a sharp pain in his left cheeks..He was taken aback with the sudden slap and saw payal who was standing with her nose red due to anger and eyes spitting fire but a small tint of pain and tears filled in  her eyes..He felt a deep pain in his heart when he saw her eyes with tears.He felt suffocated and walked away from the room banging the door ..A lone tear escaped from Payal's eyes..

Hello everyone...I'm back after many months..I'm really sorry for such a delay posting stories..I promise to update my story everday.. I'm thinking of completing this FF and later on i will start my other pending works..
Thank u all for the support...I will try to finish this story as soon as possible and will start updating on THE BOND WE SHARE SEQUEL and HEARTBEATS.
Love u all so much..Hope to get the same love and support..Plz do like and  comment ...🤩🥰😍