part 9

"Great work  young people.." Lokesh mehta,the CEO Mehta fashoins complimented the junior raizadas and Gupta's ...

Lokesh mehta was really impressed with both the work in designs and the way in which the event was organised..After the event ended he was busy chatting with the heads behind this.

Khushi Arnav payal and NK had a wide smile adoring their lips...After all ,they are happy as they got a good result for their long tiring days of hardwork..

Rishi,manohar and Dev's eyes sparkled with joy and pride to see their kids achievement...

"I liked ur idea of combining american and indian culture...That was pretty cool. " Lokesh said in between.

Arnav and khushi gazed with a smile  remembering  how they argued while making designs...

Lokesh: anyways,nice meeting u all..And looking forward for more of ur talents...I must leave now...

"That's our pleasure meeting u mr mehta.."arnav said being a gentleman..
Everyone shook hands with mehta and bid goodbye to him..

..

"Such a wonderful day it is" gayatri exclaimed as everyone was having a family time a day  after their successful fashion event.

"Khushi..Look at that idiot..He is not just an idiot..He is hungry idiot 😂" payal said looking at nk who was busy munching his 3rd packet chips..

Khushi:true..😜

the naughty gupta sisters started laughing while arnav and nk heard their comments and fumed in anger.

"what did u say?If I'm hungry idiot then u r scary devil..." Nk said jumping from his seat while the others startled with his voice.

Payal:how dare u call me that?

"Ooho..How dare u call nk with such names?" Arnav came forward in nk's defence.

Khushi: because he is exactly a hungry idiot..if not Who the hell eats 3 whole packet of  family pack chips alone? Unbelievable.🙄

Arnav:shut up miss khushi kumari gupta..

Khushi:u shut up mr arnav singh raizada.

Payal:first u shut up arnav.

Nk:hey bakri...Don't shout at nannav.

Payal: what..bakri?

"Bakri nahi nk ,it's ladki.." arnav corrected nk in between.

Nk:yeh..I mean ladki..

Nk, payal and arshi started their silly fight while the whole family kept on staring at their childish behavior

"Arrey bacho... shaant ho jao..Stop ur silly fights and let's talk about akash and anjali's marriage." The four stopped their argument when they heard dadi.

Everyone looked dadi to which she nodded.
Arshi and nanyal shared an angry glare and concentrated on their siblings marriage talk.

Rishi:haa amma..I think we should start preparations from now on..

Ratna: i can't wait to see my Akki's marriage.

Ratna squeezed in happiness while akash and anjali blushed.

Manorama:let's call panditji tomorrow.

Dadi:no need for that..I already got the best auspicious dates for the function..All u need is to start preparing.

Manohar: ok.. We'll start it today itself.

Dadi:one more thing..Marriage function will be at Lucknow..At  Sheesh Mahal with all our family traditions.

Everyone got happy when dadi announced her decision..The raizada brothers where the most happiest..It's been years they had been to Lucknow..They had a great time at sheesh mahal when their dadaji (grandfather) was alive....All their beautiful memories of childhood were binded with sheesh mahal..

"Wow dadi...Thank u so much.." akash hugged dadi and the other 2 brothers joined the hug.

"U r the best" said nk and arnav kissing her cheeks.

...

"All ready?" Rishi asked while walking down the stairs with luggage.
"Off course dad/badepapa" came an enthusiastic reply from the raizada brothers.

Raizada brothers got ready early morning before anyone could as they were excited to be back at their Lucknow home.
Everyone gathered at the hall with their luggage's.

Dev:k then..Let's move.

Sorry guys for late update ...I'll try to update daily from now on..
I know it's such a boring update..Sorry for that..I couldn't concentrate on my story due to some personal problems..

Promo:Lucknow days and romance