part 10

"woww!!It's amazing" khushi exclaimed staring at the  mahal in front of her.

"Sheesh mahal" payal read out the name written on golden plates .

Sheesh Mahal stood with its head high in pride  .The traditional architecture and handcraft designs engraved in showing up its royal beauty.

Few minutes passed by the Raizadas and Gupta's reached Sheesh mahal.Elders were busy instructing the workers in unloading luggages.. Gupta sisters stood there adoring the beauty of sheesh mahal while the raizada brothers and dadi stood reminiscing their good times  with dadaji ... dadi's mind flashed with beautiful memories of her husband ...The brothers mind went back to their childhood...

"It's been 24 years amma," dev said while standing beside dadi.

"this is where our lives started...The place that gave us everything..."Gayatri's voice had a wave of emotions .

The gupta sisters watched their parents silently..They always heard about raizada's and sheesh mahal stories  but never knew the depth of their relation with all these..today they witnessed it with their own eyes.. just looking at their parents eyes it's all evident how much the raizada's and this place is important for them..

"Come ..Let's get in" manohar said lightening the situation.

All moved forward and the workers opened the huge doors of Mahal..Walking  forward the hallway gave a spectacular view with pillars on its 4 sides.. the wall facing the entrance had many photos hanging .

One photo was of a man with great resemblance to rishi with moustache but had a tough look.its raghav singh raizada,one among the old ruler of Lucknow,husband of devyani,father of rishi and manohar and dadaji of akash , arnav and nk.

On the left side of it had a family photo with dev holding a small girl in his arms and ,rishi ratna with smallboy and , manohar manorama and dada dadi

On the left side of it had a family photo with dev holding a small girl in his arms and ,rishi ratna with smallboy and , manohar manorama and dada dadi..Smiles crept in everyone's lips.it was probably the last pic they had together before dev left Lucknow.

"Hello hi bye bye... anjali bitiya..Do u remember this photo?"manorama asked looking at the photo and anjali.

Anjali stood confused not getting a clear memory as she was too small to remember all these..