part 11

Claps echoed the walls of sheesh mahal as the couples exchanged rings..The happy faces of family and the blush adoring the cheeks of couples added more color to sheesh mahal  decorated beautifully with fairy lights  .

Dev and gayatri's eyes brimmed with tears happy for anjali ..Everyone was so happy .. couples were busy in their own world talking and sometimes anjali's cheeks burning with shyness...

"Payu... look there ..di seems to be so happy" khushi said looking at anjali whose face sparkled with joy while talking with akash.
Payal:haa ...Akash bhai is a nice guy..Now our di deserves all the happiness..

Their discussion were brought to an end when  the lights went off...Everyone gasped..Akash held anjali's hand tightly..

"What happened to the lights?" Rishi asked .

And suddenly the highlights focused and There stood arnav and nk looking dashing .

The music started and both swayed their bodies according to the beat and started singing
Arnav (pointing towards anjali and akash)-Wah wah Ramji, jodi kya banaayi Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai

Nk -Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai

Seeing the boys the girls too came forward.
All 4 together dances.
Khushi-Aap ki kripa se yeh shubh ghadi aayi Jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai
Payal-Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai
Nk- Wah wah Ramji --
Khushi-- Wah wah Ramji
Arnav- Wah wah Ramji

nk slowly moved towards akash and starts singing

Nk-Mere bhaiya jo, chup baithe hai Dekho bhabhi yeh kaise aithe hai Aise bade hi bhale hain -

Nk side hugs anjali and sings- Maana thode manchale hain Par aap ke siva kahin bhi na phisle hai -
Payal (teases anjali imitating akash)-Dekho dekho khud pe jiji itraai -
Nk- Bhaiya aur bhabhi ko badhaai ho badhaai --
Nk and payal together sings-- Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai -
Nk- Wah wah Ramji -
Nk makes fun of payal .
Payal--(she too shows back her attitude) Arre wah wah Ramji -nk- Wah wah Ramji --

Nk and payal moves to either sides and arshi takes up the beat.
Khushi sings holding akash hand  - Suno jijaji, aji aap ke liye Meri jiji ne bade tap hai kiye Mandiron mein kiye phere - 2 Pooja saanjh savere Teen lok, tain tees devon ko yeh rahi ghere --
Arnav sings pinching anjali's nose playfully- Jaisi maine maangi thi, vaisi bhabhi paayi --
Khushi-- Jiji aur jija ko badhaai ho badhaai --
Both together- Sab rasmon se badi hai jag mein dil se dil ki sagaai
Arnav sings with attitude looking khushi -Wah wah Ramji --
Khushi sings showing funny faces to arnav-- Arre wah wah Ramji -
Arnav - Wah wah Ramji

Anjali and akash pulled their siblings into a bone crashing hug as soon as the performance ended.

"Akash would have got a better girl than this .. " Said one of the lady among guests.

"Haa seema..Don't know why ratna chose a physically disabled girl for her son?" Commented another lady.

The raizada brothers and gupta sisters broke their hug when they heard the ladies tantrums.. payal , khushi and raizada brothers fumed with anger..anjali's eyes whelmed up...The girls felt like kicking the ladies out ..

"Poor akash ..His whole life will be gone supporting her to walk" commented one lady with a mocking smile..

Dev and gayatri saw anjali standing head hung low .their heart ached to see her in pain..The raizada's fumed in anger and threw disgusting look to the ladies....

Anjali couldn't take it anymore..She heard so much tantrums ...Enough to break her ...Tears started to flow down her cheeks...Seeing their sister's tears  payal and khushi got more angry..Both of them were about to pounce like tigress when they heard a roar..

"Enough...." Everyone saw the 3 angry young raizada brothers standing in front of the ladies with eyes spitting fire...
The ladies gulped their saliva in fear....

"Not a word more about our bhabhi..." Nk shouted..

"I'll chop of ur tongues if u speak something disgusting about our bhabhi..." Arnav said with more anger.

"U all don't need to worry neither about me nor anjali..I'll take care of her..I'll support her for a whole life time..That's non of ur bussiness..." Everyone was startled seeing the ever so soft spoken calm akash shouting at the lady.

"And moreover if needed Her 2 devars are also here to support her.." nk and arnav said in unison.

Khushi and payal held anjali from both side for support..They felt  happy and for the first time was so thankful to arnav and nk for taking a stand for their sister.
The Gupta's and raizada's watched as the 3 brothers were firing the aunties...

Ratna came forward and stood in front of the ladies.

Ratna:don't u have shame..Such disgusting thought u all have...People like u will not be able to see the inner beauty of others..I have selected the best girl and the best bahu for our house...Anjali is a nice girl with good morals ..
Manorama:hello hi bye bye...Our anjali bitiya is the best..she has a good heart..

Rishi and manohar saw their wives with pride..Dev and gayatri felt grateful to see them supporting anjali..

Dadi:if u guys are done..Then u can leave now..The doors are open for people like u .

Dadi pointed the door to the ladies..The ladies held their head in shame ..They felt insulted in front of other guests ..The ladies moved out without saying anything.

Everyone walked towards a crying anjali..

"Bitiya..Don't cry..There's no fault in u.." dadi said holding anjali's hand.
Ratna: bitiya..Don't cry on such a good occassion.
Manorama:hello hi bye bye...We all r there to support u..
Arnav: bhabhi.. We won't spare anyone who speak against u...We will kick their ass till they beg to leave..
Nk:haa bhabhi..Ur 2 strong deewars are here na..

Anjali smiled a bit when she heard nk's stupid hindi.
"It's devar..Not deewar..." Akash said rolling his eyes.

Nk:yeah yeah..Same to same..

Khushi and payal smiled as they saw anjali smiling ..They got really happy to see anjali getting so much love from everyone...Till today it was them who always protected anjali from others bullying..But today there is so much people to suport anjali..

"Di...Now plz stop this tears and all..It's time to celebrate.."khushi said wiping anjali's tears.

Payal:yeah..come on..Now let's watch a romantic couple performance of our dear anju di and jiju...

Payal pushed anjali towards akash..The lights went down and the highlights focused the couples..Akash forwarded his hand for a dance.. Anjali with a shy smile held his hand..Akash held her by waist and anjali kept her one hand over his shoulder ..Both moved to the slow music ...