part 1

"how r u Dev?" Rishi asked hugging his friend at the door step of raizada mansion..It's been years after the best friends met each other...
"I'm good rishi." Dev came up from the hug .

Dev and rishi were best friends during their childhood...Dev was an orphan .He  considered raizadas as his family.Dev and rishi were like brothers more than friends...They grew up together ,studied together and later got married to their lady loves.Gayatris parents disowned her as she got married to dev.her family was against her in getting married to an orphan..So both eloped .It was raghav singh raizada and devyani who did their marriage with all rituals..later they stayed with raizadas in sheesh mahal at Lucknow . raizadas helped dev in starting up a business..Soon after some years, his business brought big profits and with his flourished business, dev had to move to London with his family.After the death of raghav singh raizada ,even the raizadas shifted to Delhi.Dev is now back to India after a long period of 25 years.All these years, Dev and rishi had contact with each other.

Dev and Gayatri,his wife took blessings from devyani and hugged others.
"How r u amma?" Dev asked to devyani.
Devyani:I'm good beta... happy to see u after years..
Ratna:come everyone..Let's sit and talk.
Dev, gayatri and raizadas settled on the couch.
Manohar:how was the journey dev bhai?
Dev:it was good....
Manorama: hello hi bye bye..Where r ur daughters?
Dadi (devyani):haa bitiya..Where r they?
Dev:amma they r outside with hari prakash helping out in taking luggage.

Raizadas knew that Dev has 3 daughters but have never seen them..They only remember his eldest daughter who was 4 years when he moved to London and at that time gayatri was pregnant with their second child .

"Ammaa..." Everyone was interrupted by a girls voice.they turned to see a girl in her 20's wearing simple knee length top and jeans approaching them.

"Haa payal..Kya hua?" Gayatri asked her.
"Maa this khushi is driving me mad..Plz do something.." payal complained..
Dev: arrey..What happened beta?
Payal: paapa..That crazy girl is searching for her jalebis in the luggage..She's not ready to come inside until she gets it..And u know what ..She has made a mess out there.
Dev and gayatri exchanged a glance while the raizadas was keenly listening to their conversation.
Gayatri: yeh khushi bhi na.....bilkul pagal hai ...
Dev: gayatri....She's our crazy princess..

"Haa paapa..I'm the crazy princess..." Came a voice and there stood a girl in 20s wearing light yellow anarkali and another girl in her late 20's wearing a saree with a sweet smile while the crazy girl had a devilish smile.

"Aa gayi paapa ki chamchi..." Gayatri commented.

Both the girls walked inside..The girl in saree had  limp
And was walking slowly while the other girl ran to her paapa.

"Paapa..Don't know where my jalebis vanished.." the girl said with a puppy face.
Dev:it's ok khushi..We can have it later..

"Hello hi bye-bye...Dev bhai...Plz do the introduction of these young ladies..." Manorama took everyone's attention.
Dev smiled at her and held his daughters close to him.
"This is anjali.our elder daughter.." he said pointing to the girl in saree.she gave a sweet smile to them.
"This is payal..our younger daughter.." gayatri said holding  the girl in her jeans and top.
"Aur yeh hai hamari khushi..Our youngest daughter ..Twin of payal..." gayatri and dev said pinching her cheeks.

The 3 girls took blessings from the elder raizadas.they were really impressed with the girls being so traditional even after living at London.

Dev:rishi...Manohar..Where are the junior  raizadas?
Rishi: akash went to hospital as he got an emergency..
Dev:akash was 5 years when we last saw him...He must have grown up to a young man now..
Gayatri:haa..and what about the other 2?
Manohar:god knows where those 2 are?

....

Arnav and nk was laying on their bikes covering their face with jacket from the sun. Suddenly a car halted near them.The man came out from the car with his sunglasses on.
"I knew that u both will be here.." said the man taking away his sun glass.
"Buddy bro...This place is known to only raizada brothers and nobody dares to come here other than us" Arnav asked pulling off the jacket from his face and gazed his buddy bro akash standing there.
"Buddy bro.. How's the situation at home?" Nk asked getting up from the bike.
Akash shrugged his shoulder giving a negative reply.
Akash:dad and chacha is really angry..
Arnav:what to do with this hitler?Plz help us buddy..U and maa are the only hope for us..or else hitler will eat us alive..
Akash: chup kar..And come home ..
Nk:buddy bro..Bade paapa asked u to be at home
today right..Then how did u sneak out frm there?
Akash:actually I lied that I got an emergency case at hospital..
Arnav:wow bro...Great improvement..Even u started saying lies to hitler..
Akash:shut up chotte..If dad gets to know about this then I'm finished..
Nk and arnav burst out into laughter seeing akash scary face...
Akash:u guys really thinks this so funny?
Nk:buddy..U looks so funny when u r scared...
Akash:I'll kill u both...
Akash chased nk and arnav..The 3 brothers were running ,laughing and living for the moment just like kids...The 3 brothers might have grown up physically..But they are still kids at heart..Akash being the eldest have taken up responsibilities as a good son and loved his brothers dearly..He can't see his brothers fallen face..His brothers as small kids for him..