✰ purgatory; 001 ✰

It was afternoon. The annoying heat and the bright light emitting from the sun above him made Yoongi cursed the world.

He stared at the huge building that looked nothing like a normal school building—based on the pictures he saw on google—and with a shorter length hair than few days ago, wearing a new black shirt along with ripped jeans and a long coat accompanied by a brand new navy sneakers—which Doctor Han specially bought for him—he stood there in silence, squinting his eyes at the weird looking guy who stood in front of the door firmly as if he was guarding it. His face was hidden between his long blonde hair and the tall, muscular body made him looked even more hideous.

What a weird looking dog.

The guard inside gave the man who stood right beside Yoongi a pass and the door was opened. They went inside the building and Yoongi scanned the whole area slowly.

"So, Mr. Min,"

Ah yes, his supposed-to-be-surname. The family he burnt to death was a Min, so of course, he automatically became a Min Yoongi. But even if his name was as clear as his skin, the detective still couldn't confirm his identity.

Speaking of the detective, he was beyond mad when he found out that the Levant Academy would take him under their roof.

By default, the detective and the whole authorities couldn't touch even the slightest strand of his hair no matter how bad they want to put him in jail. Levant Academy was that powerful. Unless the academy gave up on Yoongi and let the police take him.

But even with that, Detective Lee said that he won't give up and would try to look for more evidence, confirm Yoongi's identity, anything to put him in jail. He said that his instinct were never wrong.

What instinct, it was his pride that wouldn't accept defeat.

Detective Lee has yet to search for other countries database, orphanages records and other stuffs that could take him months to finish. So for now, he wouldn't bother Yoongi and Levant Academy would take a great care of him.

An institute for the criminals that took a form of a school? Who the hell came up with such idea—

"Mr. Min?" Yoongi paused to look at the slightly concerned guy beside him.

"... Yes?"

"I was asking about the things that you would like to have in your room," He smiled. But it doesn't stay for long as it fade soon after Yoongi blinked his eyes. "But you can't request for weapons, drugs, cigarettes, lighter or anything that are considered as dangerous."

Yoongi wanted to roll his eyes but he suppressed the urge. "... Mr. Chiron. I don't need... anything."

Chiron nodded. "Alright. But if you think of something, you can inform the front desk later. Don't hesitate to spend your monthly allowance."

Right, the monthly allowance Levant provides for their students.

He was starting to question this whole thing at the back of his head. Levant Academy was way too weird. It was rumored to be funded by a rich family from London—the Ainsworth.

Doctor Han didn't tell him much about the school but he was told that Levant existed way long before his time. It started from London, then the academy slowly spread all over the world. None of authorities could lift a finger on Levant when they decide to get involved and no one knows what the academy did to the criminals.

It was all mystery to them, even the outside world doesn't know about their existence until they're involved in a bad crowd or Levant took the first approach to take the kids under their wings.