✰ purgatory; 002 ✰

The next day, Yoongi woke up with a horrible pain on his head.

He huffed, looking at the ceiling for a few minutes before he glanced towards Hoshi's bed. The younger was sprawled on his bed like a starfish with his mouth parted open. Thankfully, he didn't snore because Yoongi couldn't sleep peacefully if he did. When he looked at the clock on the wall, he knew it was going to be a long day.

Seriously? 4 am? Am I that excited to go to class?

Yoongi frowned. He thought that he would be late on his first day since Hoshi has asked him to play games with him last night. The younger didn't let Yoongi off the hook easily after they played for 3 rounds and Yoongi who couldn't reject his puppy eyes can only sigh even when the clock clearly showed that it was already past 12.

It amazed him that he managed to woke up this early.

What should I do now?

Yoongi pursed his lips. He try to recall what Hoshi had say to him yesterday about the lowest floor in the academy.

"You remember what I said about the Royals?" Yoongi nodded.

"So, the Royals in each dorms consists of an Ace, a King, a Queen and a Jack. They're dangerous, a bitch to talk with and have some sort of influence here. The teachers also think twice before they punish them, except with Mr. Choi." Hoshi groaned. "He's the only one who treated us like we deserved every ounce of his punishments and verbal abuse. The entire students hates him."

Yoongi was actually nervous about meeting this teacher. He's probably the only teacher who isn't afraid of them and actually treats them like how the criminals should be treated in his own twisted way.

It's not a surprise that they allowed the teachers to be abusive towards the students here. Sure, some of them are minors but they're still criminals. It's not like the society would defend them from getting abused.

Anything to make them realize they're just a waste of space and far from forgiveness.

"God, I hate him." Hoshi stabbed the chicken on his plate with his fork. "But enough about him. I want to warn you about the two demons who's far more dangerous than all of the Royals combined."

Yoongi frowned at Hoshi. "... Who?"

"In every card deck there are usually two Jokers, right? That's what we call them. Red Joker and Black Joker. They have their own name but it's like Voldemort- ugh, I don't even want to remember their nickname. It's taboo to mention those two." Hoshi shivered dramatically, glancing around in case someone overheard their conversation.

"... Why? Are they... that bad?"

Hoshi furrowed his eyebrows. "Hyung, I'm serious! You don't want to know who and what they are." He rolled his eyes. "Even the Royals fear them."

Yoongi tilted his head. "... That's... weird."

"Kinda?" Hoshi shrugged. "And the reason why Vongola's and Pendragon's Royals are feared by many wasn't just because their division's color and their dorm's name but it was more because of the Red Joker's stepsister and Black Joker's older sister."