✰ purgatory; 003 ✰

"Basic info about her," Sooya hummed as she flipped the pages on her document. "Not much really."

They decided to continue their discussion on the next day and Yoongi went to the photography club after his lessons ended. Sooya waited for him in the club room and she rolled her eyes when Yoongi arrived later than what he promised.

"She got here when she was 19." Sooya started. "I was here before her so I kinda know how she was before she became Pendragon's new queen." Yoongi nodded, paying attention to what Sooya has to say.

"Her brother also got here at the same time as her." Yoongi's ears perked up at the mention of Virgo's brother.

"Who... is he?"

Sooya smirked at him. "Be careful with your questions Suga, you're going to ended up paying more than you can afford."

Yoongi pursed his lips. This stingy damn gold digger—

"But, I could tell you this." She sighed. "Black Joker, the one that Principal Reiss locked on the lowest floor in this academy is Virgo's brother."

It's not really a secret. Yoongi try to hide the frown from his face. But the first part...

"Why... did the principal... locked him?"

"Why did the principal locked him?" Sooya tilted her head. "Well, he did something that earned himself thrown to the hidden floor."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. What did he do? He wanted to ask. But that means he need to pay more.

Sooya sighed as she slammed her documents away and stare at the older. "Look, whatever it is, don't even think about it." Yoongi raised a questioning brow at her. "I can't really help you that much but... you're a Ruby. It's best to avoid the Amethyst especially those who had killed before."

Yoongi scanned her face slowly. She was worried, scared, pale and looked very uncomfortable. But it intrigued him even more. The money wasn't really an issue here. I could ask Doctor Han to pay for the rest since he did promise me a few things.

"Virgo... did?"

Sooya eyed him for awhile before she nodded. "She did." She clenched her fist and paused, wondering why did she just confirm Virgo's reason of being here.

"What about... you?" The question caught her off guard as her mouth parted slightly, eyes darting everywhere but the black haired guy in the room.

"It was... none of your business." She muttered bitterly, her hands shaking from anger.

Yoongi wanted to scoff but his expression resorted into one that looked bored. Sooya glanced at him and sighed. "Virgo is close with Valkyrie, the Red Joker's stepsister." She continued. "It seems like they know each other before Levant- I don't know." She groaned.

"Most of the informations I have about them was mostly based on observation I did and sometimes I snooped around Principal Reiss' office to try gather some information but I couldn't find anything about them."

Yoongi hummed. "So... you only know... that much."

"It's embarrassing, I know." She admitted bashfully. "I can't believe that I'm lacking information about them." She frowned. "But I know a lot about the other Royals, though. Maybe you want to know more about the Jung that you bumped into yesterday?" She blinked, batting her eyelashes cutely as she waits for Yoongi to make another deal with her.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her and she sighed. "Okay, fine. No more."

She pursed her lips, fiddling with her fingers as she was in deep thought. "Now that I think about it, you don't need to pay me that much. Probably half from our deal." She hummed.