✰ purgatory; 004 ✰

"Kaiser, stop struggling."

The voice ordered him from afar. The shackles on the said man's wrists and legs stopped rattling, his sweats were all over his bare torso, his long hair was damped and covering his eyes, but even without looking through his piercing gaze they knew how much the beast hate being restrained. But it was an order from the principal. It's been like this for two years.

At least he could eat his breakfast together with Vante, who also got chained up on both of his wrist and leg. They sat across each other at the table which Levant specially designed for them. They could still move their hands but it has its limit, forcing them to slouch and ate their food uncomfortably. But both didn't seem to mind it much as they ate in silent.

Vante eyed their guards with disinterest as he chewed on his cereal. There's not much to see in the hidden floor. He always see the same sight for the past years. Grey walls, ugly guards, stupid chains... and mute Kaiser.

Sure, the boy could talk to him but it's only when they were alone. He refused to let out another sound other than a growl, a snarl, or anything alike and that was only to piss Principal Reiss off. Vante knew how much the younger hate the woman.

But Vante had learn to read his mood for the longest time and even when his face often shows no expression other than anger, he could tell when the younger got really mad about something.

"K, what's wrong?" Vante asked after his 3rd spoon of cereal. He's not really hungry and he usually finish slow just so he could give his bowl to Kaiser later, another excuse to spend more time together instead of doing nothing in their own room.

The man across him paused, peeking behind his bangs as he revealed his murderous gaze to the older. Vante hummed. He's always been good at reading people so it wasn't that hard to tell when Kaiser felt like shoving a fucking fork inside someone's throat.

"Bad bunny." Vante smirked in amusement. "You can't kill them." He whispered. The younger frowned even more, tilting his head as if he just ask the older—why?

"Because... they won't let Virgo visit you for a whole month. You want that?"

"Fuck, no!" Vante could practically hear him scream the words when Kaiser banged his fists to the table and throw the bowl away. Thankfully, it wasn't made of glass so only the content dirtied the floor. The guards were alerted with the sudden outburst but they didn't move from their place because of Vante's threatening glare.

"Bun, we need to make this work." Vante's voice dropped lower, it made Kaiser stare at him incredulously. "They need us." The older smirked. "Be on your best behaviors and who knows, maybe you'll caught her off guard and..." He muttered, the younger blinked at him in anticipation. "I'll leave the rest to your imagination."

Vante pushed the plastic bowl towards Kaiser and the guy hummed before he took the bowl closer to him and ate Vante's portion of cereal.

The older smiled at the boy. He turned his head towards the guards and his face returned to its cold distant look. He raised his eyebrow when they couldn't stop staring. A sly smirk suddenly graze upon his gorgeous face.

How should I choke them this time?

a week later,
5th floor—VINCE'S FLOOR
LIBRARY

In a week Yoongi could only read half of the diary because of the assignments that the teachers gave them already took most of his time. Levant really did gave them lessons and assignments, mostly about social studies and basic human rights. Sometimes after the lesson ended the teacher would tell them to reflect upon what they did wrong on the outside before they were thrown to the academy.