The Meeting

Quirkless Izuku didn't get into UA. While he was attending a small local school his mother was killed when a kid had attained a quirk. From the time his mother was accidentally killed he started working any job he could get. Most fired him after they could find a person. With a quirk that suited the job. By the middle of his first year he was working in a run down skechy bar. His only Co-worker was a man named Kurogiri. But a man named Shigaraki lived in a room upstairs. Izuku didn't mind the excentric people that would often frequent the bar. They all liked him well enough. One day he walks in to find Kurogiri and a man in a pluege doctor mask talking. "Ah Izuku this is Kai Chisaki. He will be frequently be visiting this bar to help with my side job.", Kurogiri never talked about his side job but Izuku didn't mind. Because he was accepted by Kurogiri even though he had no quirk. "N..nice to meet you sir.", Izuku said while shrinking in on himself. Kai chuckled before Tomura came down stairs. "Hey quirkless did I leave my switch down here?" At that Kai looks over at Tomura before quickly looking back at Izuku. "Your quirkless?", Kai asked while now studying Izuku.

"Oh shit he's here?!", Tomura said loudly while pointing at Kai.

Tomura quickly gets between Izuku and Kai. Izuku looks at the ground ashamed. "Y.. yes sir I.. I'm quirkless.", Tears started to form in Izuku's eyes as he said this.

*Kai got up and moved Tomura aside and lifted Izuku's chin with his gloved index finger while Tomura growled out, "Leave him alone he has no part in our line of work."

"And yet he works here. Where the base of your operations are.", Kai said as he tilted Izuku's chin up so he could get a better look at him. Kai looked back at Izuku, It's a pleasure to meet someone like you.", Kai said as the corners of his eyes wrinkled from what is assumed to be him smiling. As he held a hand out to Izuku.

Izuku froze before taking Kai's gloved hand and shaking it. "I.. it's nice to meet you too.", Izuku said with a shy smile. After that Kai left the bar quickly to go make plans that involved a certain small greenet.

"H..he seems nice.", Izuku said as the front door swung closed.

Tomura looked kinda worried as he grabbed Izuku's shoulders with his semi gloved hands. "Stay away from him he is dangerous.", Tomura looked into Izuku's eyes. "Promise me that if you see him again you will run the other way!"

Izuku looked up to Tomura before looking to Kurogiri who had his misty head in his hands looking at the table in worry. "O..okay, but can you tell me why I'm supposed to stay away from him.", Izuku asked while looking back into Tomura's eyes.

Shigaraki sighed before gesturing to sit down. Izuku sat on a bar stool. Before Tomura sat next to him. "That bastard is extremely obsessed with quirkless people.", Tomura started scratching at his neck in distress. "He would probably do anything to get his hands on someone like you."

Izuku looked shocked before asking almost afraid, "Really? But there is nothing special about me. I..I'm just a quirkless loser..", Izuku trailed off as his eyes started to water again.

Kurogiri went behind the counter to clean some dishes. "Chisaki has a unfortunate quirk that is like Tomura's where when he touches things what ever he touches will be destroyed. Plus his line of work has gotten more difficult since quirks started to manifest. So a hatred for quirks grew inside of him.", Kurogiri explained.

Izuku started to frown after he heard that. "Oh.", Was the only thing he could think to say before he started mumbling, "If his quirk causes things to be destroyed he could get a construction job or even a job as a rescue hero. Like Thirteen who's quirk is like a black hole that sucks up destroyed buildings...",
*Wham*
Izuku looks around while holding his head behind him was Dabi who was holding up the rolled up magazine that he used to hit Izuku's head with.
"I was rambling again wasn't I?", Izuku asked while a light blush spread across his face.
"You sure where. Here I was thinking you where getting better at not doing that.", Dabi said while handing the magazine back to a fuming Toga.

This is my first Fanfiction. I only own the plot nothing else. Constructive criticism is nice but please be nice. Not beta read if you know anyone who is up to do stuff like that please tell me how to contact them.