Prologue

Prologue:  Tera, the Rival of the Heroine

My name is Tera Gomez, i was born a girl in a humble country which is the Philippines.

However, My first name has the same name as Tera Floren, a rival in the "Be with me" shoujo manga. she may be an antagonist character but she's actually quite pretty and as for I am not as beautiful as her.

But...

right now, I don't know if it's correct to say that I was born in the wrong situation. 

It is said that you can't see the future of your life, but no one would ever think to be born again in a shoujo manga......

But I did.

I BECAME TERA FLOREN?!!!

If you ask me why...

it wasn't those typical truck-san hit and reincarnate in a fantasy world but it ain't! i just fell asleep and suddenly when i woke up.. my gosh! a child figure of Tera Floren is right in front of me (in the mirror of course)

moreover, this world ain't Fantasy at all. it's just those typical Modern teenage school life having a fun life of romance

Tera and The heroine won't meet up first as she'll have to wait for   6 years for her to pop up and snatch the male lead while Tera was in vain and as her crush was taken away by the heroine.

Tera is really a pitiful character. but I was moved by Tera, who had never lived a life loved by everyone like The Heroine.

She was compared to the heroine who was so bright and smiling every day, and lost all herself.

"oh, Tera.. what a pity."

***

"Tera? darling? what are you doing?" 

that person right now is my so-called mom here. 

i just find out that Tera has a pity life (herself). i mean, why can't she be kind to her sickly beautiful mom? SHE'S EVEN A SINGLE GODDAMMIT! ehemm... well bad luck for that father of mine, he'll soon regret it anyways.

"nothing mom, i was... cleaning my room?"

"what kind of answer is that?" chuckle*

"my friend is waiting, we should head directly at the restaurant right now."

"yea- wait what?"

suddenly, something pops up in my head. as i recall something, this scene, ah! it's a good thing that the manga involves each other characters story BUT! meeting her friend... doesn't that mean that i'll be meeting  the MALE LEAD???

"umm mom, i think i have a fever.. so uh, i can't go with you right now."

i said with pleading eyes and read the atmosphere woman!

"what? you look fine to me. stop playing and let's go Tera."

fuck my childhood life.

***