Chapter XIII

LUKE'S POV:

it's been 3 years since i haven't seen Tera. 

Her absence made me feel weaken, There is an ache that comes and goes, always returning in quiet moments. been emotionless without her and her touch, been imagining and dreaming her yearn for me and now that she's not here. i've become crazy.

i know that maybe she completely forgot our promise but just one call would satisfy my eagerness. i completely miss you Tera.

However, i've been having nightmares lately, nightmares that i don't even recall after. if it was like seeing myself with another woman other than Tera. and seeing tera broke in tears. The distorted view slowly came to focus, i see myself and i hate myself for making Tera feel all the hurtful comments i gave her. 

seeing him with that girl boils my anger. even if you're me, you should dote and respect Tera and leave that worthless woman alone.

i tried shouting all my might and tried to touch Tera but she has been sunk in her depressed state when Armand and her family left her all alone. 

this is too cruel, don't let her feel this shit!! don't make her feel this! please save her!

as i tried shouting all my might as my lungs feel dry, suddenly Tera looks at me with dark and saddened eyes as she comes closer and walks with her dress in white 

although her body suddenly feels weak with her trembling hands. this suddenly pains me to her in this state. my eyes trembling as i saw her mouth  open agape

then she suddenly said something in a whisper... a murmur i can't hear until suddenly her body fell down.

and that made me woke up. a nightmare i can't contain at all......tears burst out on my eyes as i say Tera's name multiple times..

i don't want that to happen to you, i'll love you with affection and protect you from now on Tera.

i love you Tera

weeks passed after that nightmare occurred and i have been feeling restless ever since that day 

"Luke? yo, what's wrong?"

ahh throughout my struggles without her, her brother has been with me and even though we've shared the same feelings towards her. i still don't like him nor do i take my self to be around him. i did it only for Tera's sake