Chapter II

I ended up in a situation I never even imagined since I got sucked into this world.

luke and i were about to head out at the playground.

Now that i think about it, Luke has been clingy to me since i gave him something in return.

"luke, what's wrong?" 

"huh? there's nothing wrong with me tera, hehe i'm just happy that we're alone together."

he seems happy, but i bet he'll be even more happier once he'll see the heroine. 

"fufu"

"are you happy too tera?!"

woah, that was a shock

"i-uh yeah, i am. i'm happy too luke"

damn, as i said that, he's getting even more clingy

i distance myself a bit or the heroine might come and see us in this state.

but then..

"tera? why?"

i look down and suddenly face a teary eyed luke

OH MY GOSH! A BABY IS GOING TO CRYYY NOOO

"luke i-i'm sorry, it's just that-"

"you...you don't love me?"

huh?

"you.... *sniff* why did you let go of my arm tera?"

"i--uh ... it's a bit complicated but."

why am i stuttering?!!

"i uh, i just thought that we're in public and we shouldn't be too much clinging into each other or.. or people might get the wrong idea?"

they won't! like, damn it! we're still kids so they might just think that we look cute.  what the hell tera?!

"no! i don't care what they see on us, i only have you Tera!"

As far as she can remember, Luke shouldn't be that aggressive when he's a kid. how much did i change the story?

"ok ok, i'm sorry. i won't do it ever again. i'm really sorry luke"

"you promise?"

with that puppy eyes of his, i have no choice but to say yes. i guess.

"yes, luke"

"then promise me that you'll always stay by my side no matter what!"

The child raised his arms and shouted courageously. His pronunciation was unclear because his tongue was still short. However, his determination was evident in his balled fists.

Tera smiled down and said "alright luke, i promise" 

Not long, both of them are at the playground having fun. 

now that i think about it, wasn't luke supposed to buy roses for his mo-

"Tera! i bought something"

oh oppss, i guess he did. so there's a possibility that the story won't change the-

"hehe it's for you!"

CAN YOU ATLEAST LET ME COMPLETE MY THOUGHTS FIRST?

"huh? why are you giving it to me?"

i'm barely managing to utter another word as soon as i heard what he said next made me freaked out who carelessly spewed out such words

"i bought this rose for you Tera! I Love You! it's not any sort of love but a love that i'll promise to marry you when we grow up!"

Her mouth agape, Tera could not process what she just heard.

i became anxious and sent chills down on my spine. i became wary and troubled on what to do next.