Chapter 3.5 (if Tera were to reincarnate as a 16 yrs. old teenage young girl)

School Festival is coming soon and all class sections are preparing for it. although i'm not, i've been getting all stressed up because The Heroine or should i name her, Lucy has been bugging me all the time. it's like everytime i'm not doing anything or either just helping sensei, she would go and clumsily distract me as if she did that on purpose.

it's strange 

however, i ignored all of it because i seem to be more busy than ever as sensei kept on giving me a lot of works. 

I'm not your assistant you know! 

ugh... i groaned but nonetheless he is quite handsome for me not to agree.... oh foolish me

right now i'm at the classroom alone, everyone went out because it's past the school time, i on the other hand haven't finish my task here. even if i do it at dorm, i might lay down and be lazy. and it's a good thing i asked sensei's permission to stay a little longer.

as i was busy, i suddenly heard a door opened behind me. 

"you're still here?"

i flinched at the sudden visit and turned around to look who it is. "gosh... sensei you scared the sh.. i mean you surprised me"

he chuckled. "sorry didn't mean to interrupt."

ahhh he laughed, it's kind of cute.

"it's fine and yes, i'm still not done with the preparations"

"oh i see, shouldn't he rep. and the committee help you out?"

of course, the committee members have been so busy because of their meetings and so on which is why i tried helping them a little bit. besides it's my opportunity to make myself not look like a bad rival anymore. 

so i shake my head as i answered no. "they were more busier than me so it's best for me to help out a little"

sensei muttered silently as he chuckled back again. 

"what is it sensei?"

"it's nothing, should i help you out?"

"eh? are you sure? shouldn't you be going home?" i hesitated a bit

"it's fine, it's a teacher's job to help the students in need as well."

somehow, what he meant made me a bit...... sad?

_______________________________________----

finally, the festival look is so beautiful. It was the festival of lights. Along the usually dark wintry lane shone hundreds of lamps; illuminating with their flickering candles. open stores everywhere and even people from outside of the school came to look and enjoy as well.

"it's so pretty"

i've never seen a beautiful ambiance in my whole life and even in my previous life. i may hate some of it here but the view is so fantastic. couples, families and friends gather around and i'm kind of envious to see them. it may be rude to be jealous but i do want to be a bit greedy. i guess this is what the real Tera always feel. i'm sorry for not realizing.