Chapter XIV.5

short chapter

As I uncover my eyes from underneath the covers, I heard the gentle tapping of raindrops against my bedroom window.

pit pat

raindrops fall down from the sky

These were my favourite kind of evenings where I didn't have to feel bad about not leaving my house. I get up and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. This was the time I could be alone and be myself. 

Anxiety thoughts are showing out in my head, ahh i left him alone.  I hear the quenching rain and look at the window. if it were that simple, would've been better i wasn't reincarnated here.

but still...... i kept on wondering if he went home already...

however, i'm worried

third persons POV:

The water droplets fall like they simply cannot think of anything better to do

The water droplets fall like they simply cannot think of anything better to do. Luke was left alone. On the sidewalk ahead the uneven slabs have a rainbow sheen - people walking by are covered in their umbrellas while one person was taking his time thinking what went wrong

he thought: I can hear your voice even though I haven't seen you in years. I can remember the stupid things you used to say,  what did they all mean anyway? I found you annoying so often and you hurt me on purpose with that refined look of innocence you have.

The outline is still there, a ghostly shadow of what it was before the heavy rains that pounded the city last night. Above the sky is dominated by tumbling greys, smoky and silver. his eyes stay on his feet across the washed sidewalk

then suddenly someone came with an unknown feature of a woman who carries an umbrella that covered with her, unexpectedly she covers the guy with her umbrella and said "you shouldn't stay too long in the rain."

however, Luke was numb inside as he still carries the guitar with him.

the woman was stubborn and doesn't let the guy get sick on a rainy evening. "please"

Luke look side as he sees the girl and suddenly his eyes widened in surprise.... it was Tera. his eyes starting to tremble and raised his hand to hold her, hold her face if that is really her.

"are you alright sir?"

it wasn't her

his movement stopped and eyes starting to focus the view , it really wasn't her, this girl has a blonde hair rather than jet black. however, she's not her and that doesn't make Luke happy at all.

minutes of silence and Luke suddenly push slowly the umbrella. he walk out and get away from this problem and not cause it again. 

but the girl gave a concern look on the guy, her eyes was shown bloom of twinkles as if  she found someone she can be with. but her thoughts were interrupted when her friend called her out. "lucy! come on!"

but behind the look, someone saw what happen from afar.

_____________________________________

Opps. sorry, i have a lot of typos haha