Part 7 | Charmed

Y/ns pov

I felt my heart drop. I gripped Eddie's hand tightly while stumbling backwards. Here we were trapped in a room with a clown, this really couldn't get any worse. I felt my lip quiver as drool fell from Pennywises mouth.

The clown lunged at us and we all practically threw ourselves in all different directions. I fell beside Bill with a loud groan, as my knees got carpet burned. I rolled onto my back and used my legs to push myself away from the monstrous clown who looked in Eddie's direction. Pennywise then turned into a leper and jumped at Eddie causing him to let out a high pitched scream. Under any other circumstance I would've laughed, but instead I felt as though I was gonna scream the same.
"Hey over here asshole!" Richie yelled, causing Pennywise to turn away from Eddie and focus on Richie. "Richie what the fuck" I whispered standing up slowly next to Richie.
"Distracting it! What do you think" he said frustratingly. I didnt say anything. Bill then tried to jump onto the clown from behind but he was only sent flying backwards, I winced as he landed with a thud and a whimper. I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. It was just mom. Without saying anything, she pointed to the table beside the hospital bed, it contained little blades, needles and other things I dont care to list.
As soon as I felt Pennywise wasn't paying attention I made a run for it across the room to where my mom had pointed. Suddenly I heard a choking noise causing me to turn around abruptly.

Pennywise had his hands wrapped around Richies neck and looked at our mom teasingly. My heart began to race as I fumbled with the supplies on the table. I ended grabbing a needle with this liquid inside of it. I took a deep breath and lunged at the clown from behind. but he quickly turned around and put on hand on my neck aswell. I gasped for air and I grabbed at his hand desperately causing me to drop the needle. "NO!" Eddie yelled running towards the needle underneath me. But he was kicked halfway across the room.

I felt blood rush to my face and I struggled to breath. I swung my foot from beneath me, kicking at the clown. Pennywise let out a maniacal laugh and a loud cracking noise filled the room, along with a small gasp.

"RICHIE!" My mom yelled. My eyes burned as I watched Richie fall to the ground.

Thats when everyone seemed to snap. Stanley grabbed small blade and angrily lunged at pennywise, impaling his side. Bill tried to run to Richie but was once again knocked back my Pennywise. Stanley's dad, jumped onto the arm Pennywise used to hold onto me causing him to let out a low growl. He swung his arm around sending me and Mr.Uris flying into the padded wall. I groaned and gasped for air, relieved as I could breathe again. I held my shoulder and seen Richie laying on the ground, his eyes open but not moving. "no.." I whispered a tear running down my cheek.

My mom kneeled beside him, a sad expression on her face but no tears. She put two fingers on his neck and smiled, she looked at me and mouthed "Hes alive."

I let out a huge sigh of relief. Before anything else could happen I caught sight of a shimmering white necklace around Pennywises neck. The charm. The clowns hands turned to talons and he leaped at me. I rolled under him, though his legs and grabbed the necklace from around his neck in the process, it ripped off and it stopped shining. I stood up and backed up to the wall near my mom and stanley. Just as Pennywise was about to jump at us again. I used my arms to shield my face to close my eyes. This was it.

Instead of anything happening, there was a crackling noise. I lowered my arms and seen that he had turned into a huge stone statue. The necklace then crumbled, the particles falling through my fingers. I'll admit the statue was horrifying, but it wasn't moving.

Stanley's dad knocked on it and nothing happened. I was the first to speak, "oh my god" I gasped turning and hugging Stan tightly who hugged me back. Bill and I just awkwardly nodded at each other. I then turned and hugged my mom, who quickly pulled away. "Richie!"

We all ran towards his body and fell to our knees. I was relieved to see his chest moving up and down a sign that he was breathing. "We have to get him out of here" Mr.Uris said picking him up and standing.
I jogged towards the door and called everyone over when I realized it was open.

what a night.