🖤5🖤

mitch pulled into isabella's house, or should they say mansion. everyone just looked around as bella got out of the jeep.

"you guys can come in if you want... my parents are at work." she said and everyone scrambled out of the jeep, wanting to explore the house.

isabella walked into her home with everyone walking behind her. she went up the stairs and entered her level of the house. steph followed her into her room and her jaw dropped once she saw that bella's room was the size of her apartment.

isabella walked into her closet and changed into a black gucci shirt and gray jeans. she pulled on her white lv boots and walked out to find steph in her bathroom.

"you ready to go?" isabella asked, making steph jump. she nodded and looked around her floor once more before they went down the stairs.

"boys?" isabella called and received no answer. she pulled out her phone and looked at the security cameras. "they're in the media room." she said and walked through the house.

"are you guys ready to go?" bella asked and they all snapped their heads towards her. they nodded and got off of the couches.

"im not sitting on anyone's lap anymore." auston stated and willy rolled his eyes.

"why don't you want to sit on my lap? don't you love me?" willy pouted and auston just walked out of the door and towards the jeep.

everyone piled into the car while bella locked the door and restarted the security system. when she walked to the jeep, there were no seats left and steph was grinning. willy was in the middle seat and auston and kasperi were on the outside. isabella sucked on her teeth and sat on kasperi's lap with her legs across the other two.

kasperi wrapped his outside arm around her waist and watched her scroll through her instagram.

"hey are you on insta? you should follow us, i'll follow you back." willy spoke and isabella went to her search bar and followed everyone.

"done." she said and leaned her head against the window.

"you can lean against my chest. i know that position isn't comfortable." kasperi mumbled quietly and bella smiled, accepting his offer.

she scrolled through her instagram and posted an old picture. kasperi ended up being one of the first likes, which was amazing because of how many followers she had.

 kasperi ended up being one of the first likes, which was amazing because of how many followers she had

liked by kasperikapanen1, stephlachancee, and 248,329 others

isabellaaa - you give me 🦋🦋

marner_93 - 10/10 creative caption
- isabellaaa - i try🤗

williamnylander - be my friend🥺🥺
- isabellaaa - not until you shave
- williamnylander - 🥺

kasperikapanen1 - 🤤🤤
- isabellaaa - 😳

austonmatthews - i give myself butterflies too
- isabellaaa - you aren't giving anyone butterflies with that mustache.
- austonmatthews - 🖕🏻
- kasperikapanen1 - boom. roasted.

stephlachancee - daddyyy
- isabellaaa - no u
- marner_93 - i-

wagsoftmleafs - r u kappy's new gf?
- isabellaaa - nope

view all 945 comments