🖤11🖤

isabella woke up in an empty bed. she rolled out of it and walked into the kitchen where she was met with steph. both of them had messy hair and smiles on their faces.

"mornin'." isabella slid onto an island chair while steph poured her a cup of coffee.

"sugar? creamer? also kasperi wanted me to tell you that he went to practice. he didn't just ditch you."

"i'll have whatever you put in yours." steph put in a little bit of sugar and creamer before handing the mug to bella.

"so... you and kappy?"

"me and kappy what?" isabella asked, even though she knew exactly what steph wanted to know.

"what's going on? with your relationship."

"we're friends," bella shrugged, "if you're thinking he likes me you're wrong. he's just nice."

"do you like him though?"

"i mean i guess. usually when i 'hook' up with guys they aren't nice to me after. also i figured out that im a cuddler because of him."

"i won't push you but you should totally go for him. he has heart eyes for you."

"maybe."

☆☆

isabella pulled down her tavares jersey and walked into the arena with steph right beside her. steph got both of them a cup of wine and they walked to their seats behind the bench. mitch waved at them and was playfully hit by auston, who also waved. mitch scoffed at him and pushed him back but auston just skated away.

☆☆

kasperi looked around his apartment for isabella even though he knew she wasn't there yet. music was blasting and people were dancing but he couldn't focus on anything.

he tried to make it look like he was having fun because the guys in the locker room were making fun of him for catching feelings. he was not succeeding. he saw the door open again and he laid his eyes on the beautiful blonde.

her shirt was bright orange and her black leather pants showed her perfect ass. kasperi walked over to her after waiting thirty seconds and wrapped his arms around her. she smiled and kissed his cheek before running into the kitchen and filling a glass with strawberry daiquiri.

bella found steph and she introduced her to the wags that were at the party, "this is oksana, marissa, rikki, monique, emma, ebba, katerina, alexis, alannah, kristina, jamie, and audrey."

"wow. you guys are all so pretty and put together." isabella instantly felt judged. these girls were probably the sweetest but she wasn't a wag and she felt out of place.

"so you're kasperi's girl right? why haven't we seen you at practice?" a beautiful brunette asked and bella couldn't help but laugh.

"we aren't dating we're just friends."

"for now." steph stated and isabella rolled her eyes while trying to hide a smile.

"shush."

the girls talked for a while without knowing that kasperi was watching them from across the room. none of his previous girlfriends were friendly with the wags and they were always trying to get with a "better" player.

isabella's phone was passed around the large circle and by the time it was passed back to her, she had twelve new contacts. the group slowly faded away and bella walked around to find kappy.

"hey kap."

"hey, babygirl. havin fun?" he replied, hoping that she didn't think him saying babygirl was weird.

"yep. met some of the wags, they're really nice."

"want another drink?" he noticed her playing with the empty cup in her hand.

"sure," she grabbed his hand and led him to his kitchen, "what're you drinking?"

"whiskey."

"ew." isabella giggled when kasperi wrapped his arms around her once again.

"thought you liked the taste of my mouth."