🖤13🖤

kasperi had waiting to tell her how he felt for almost a month, "i like you a lot. so..."

"so?"

"do you wanna, like, be my girlfriend? you don't have to be we can just pretend i didn't say anything." kasperi silently prayed that she would say yes.

"ok. how do girlfriends act?"

"i don't really know. when you come to a game though, you should wear my jersey. it'll look good on you." they smiled at each other and kappy grabbed her hand once again.

"sounds like a plan." kasperi kissed the back of her hand and they listened to finnish music for the rest of the ride.

when they arrived, kasperi lifted bella into a cart and walked through aisles. he put a bunch of junk food into the cart beside bella. she giggled when he put a bunch of frozen pizzas in the cart.

"what?"

"aren't you like a professional hockey player? i expected to spend all of my time in the produce and meat sections."

kasperi rolled his eyes at his girlfriend, "you'll see when we get there."

"yes sir." bella saluted and kasperi bent over the cart to kiss her.

when they did get to those sections, the cart started to overflow with meat, vegetables, and fruit. it got so full that kasperi had to get bella out of the cart because it was covering her.

after they checked out, bella grabbed four bags in each hand and raced to the car. kasperi carried the leftover bags and laughed when he saw bella panting.

"that was fun."

kappy unlocked the apartment door and bella laid the bags on the island counter. bella received a notification and rolled her eyes.

☆☆

dad
its getting pretty late. you should start heading home.

isabella

dadis that a me me?

dad
is that a me me?

isabella
totally. i'll be home by 10

☆☆

"i have to leave in like 20 minutes." kasperi pulled her closer on the couch and sighed. the movie was almost finished but he didn't want it to end.

"can i come to your house tomorrow? after practice?"

"sure. i should be done with school by then." isabella smiled and kissed kasperi gently. he still felt uncomfortable when she spoke about high school, but he tried to tell himself that she was old enough to date.