🖤6🖤

bella sat against the wall silently as the boys talked about hockey. the waitress arrived and flirted with all of the boys. steph grabbed mitch's hand before putting it on the table. the waitress rolled her eyes and moved so her body was facing kasperi, auston, and isabella.

"what would you like to drink, hun?" she asked auston and he clenched with jaw before ordering pancakes. "what about you, cutie?" she looked at kasperi and he put his arm around isabella's shoulders. bella's eyes widened and she watched as the waitress turned red with anger as she wrote down his order.

"what do you want?" she snapped and bella laughed.

"first, i would like you to get rid of your fucking attitude. second, i would like number three." she smiled, making kasperi quietly laugh. the waitress wrote down the rest of the orders and walked away with her hips swaying unnaturally.

"so... y'all interested?" bella asked, breaking the silence. everyone smiled and isabella pulled her phone out after it buzzed.

dad
where are you?

isabella
out with friends

dad
who? you should be getting ready for the dinner tonight.

isabella
i don't want to go.

dad
too bad.

isabella
can i at least bring my friends?

dad
as long as they dress up.

bella sighed and put her phone down, "will you guys come to my house tonight for dinner? my dad is forcing me to."

☆☆

bella held back tears as her father shouted at her. she had her arms crossed while listening to him talk about how she was embarrassing him by flirting with her moms coworker. her tears ended up spilling out as he stormed out of the room. she took a deep breath and tried to push the thoughts of her mother's coworker rubbing her lower back and moving his hand to her thigh.

she left the room and ran up the stairs. she walked into her bathroom with tears running down her face. isabella dug through a cabinet filled with medicine and swallowed a bottle of lexapro. her family didn't love her.

steph and the boys had left only ten minutes before but she felt completely alone.

(if you are going through this please reach out to someone, there are many hotlines and support groups. you are not alone. you are loved.)