🖤17🖤

bella sat on the carpet with baloo right next to her. he kept her busy so she wouldn't go insane. every year her family asked the same questions. can you post a picture of me? who are you dating? why'd you post this or that? will you introduce me to...? why are you acting superior? youtube isn't a career, how will you make money after you graduate?

bella just wanted to facetime kasperi but she knew he was probably sleeping because of the time difference.

bella's phone received a text with a special ringtone, making her grin.

"who was that?" macy asked and tried to look over isabella's shoulder. she was always snooping around bella whenever they were together, trying to find gossip.

"my friend."

"what's their name? are they cute?"

"her name is cassie." isabella lied before walking into the kitchen with baloo right beside her.

she took a carrot off of the veggie platter and read his message.

casper👻🥰
merry christmas🥳

babygirl🥵
thank you🤗 but christmas eve is far from over for me😔

casper👻🥰
just wait until you see what i got you

babygirl🥵
you didn't have to get me anything🥺

casper👻🥰
gotta treat my girl right

babygirl🥵

that's adorable. im excited for you to get your presents too. now go to bed😡

casper👻🥰
yes ma'am

☆☆

bella couldn't help but smile when she thought about giving him his present. she heard heels click and she tried to hide her smile by shoving another carrot in her mouth.

isabella watched as her family all piled around the tree to open presents from the grandparents.

"come on tink. dont keep us waitin'." her grandfather called her into the living room and the presents were already passed out.

isabella sat down next to baloo once again and he laid his head in her lap. she was handed four envelopes, one from her moms parents, one from her dads parents, and one from both of her aunts.

she knew it was money, that was what she got every year and she was just fine with it. bella always saved half of it and splurged on random things.

isabella stared at the floor while her cousins tore through their gifts and spoke loudly about them. her mind filled with thoughts about what kasperi got her. he had already given her everything she ever wanted and more.

☆☆

isabella plopped onto her large bed after changing into one of kasperi's large sweatshirts and a pair of his sweatpants. her stress levels slowly decreased when kasperi's name showed up on her screen.

"hey, babygirl. merry christmas!!" he spoke excitedly while the morning sun shined on his face.

"why are you up so early? isn't it 6 am there?"

"yeah. but i wanted to talk to you before you went to bed... and konsta wanted to open presents."

"im glad you called. i kinda miss you." she smiled but because her room was dark, kasperi couldn't see her.

"kinda? you don't get your present anymore." kasperi chuckled and jogged down the steps of his parents house. there was yelling in the background and kasperi quickly switched to finnish, "shut up! im trying to talk to bella."

bella heard more commotion and two girls showed up on the screen.

"hi?" bella furrowed her brows and they groaned.

"we can't see her. show us a picture." cassandra told kasperi in finnish and he sighed.

"i'll let you go to sleep. love you." he said and hung up.

♡♡

a/n - wash your hands please and if you are able to self quarantine or practice social distancing, please do it. you may have a strong immune system but others do not.