eight | mirror

"So you're really trying to get into the industry?" Zane was shocked as he sat on the arm of the couch.

"Yeah," Ivy laughed, "is that so hard to believe?"

"Well, yeah because most people who agree to the fan fuck segment do it as a one time rebellious act."

"I'm not most people." She winked.

"I see that." Zane smirked.

After her scene with Dax, Ivy and Zane had struck up a conversation that evidently led to the topic of how Ivy had even arrived on set.

She remembered how much she'd wanted to get into the porn industry despite her minimal research. All she had seen was an open call for fans on Instagram for something called Rebel Room and figured it was her way in.

"Ahh I see you met the second most wholesome guy at Rebel." Dax came over after his conversation with Victor.

"I didn't know what to do after the scene so he saved me from standing alone awkwardly."

"I was keeping her company." Now it was Zane's turn to wink at Ivy.

Dax looked between the two of them then put his arm around her waist.

"Zane, you flirting with my girl?"

"Your girl?" Ivy repeated with confusion.

"Yeah, I think I can call you that in a lighthearted way now that you're officially the first fan I've fucked at Rebel." An immature Dax said, holding her closer to him.

When Ivy had been selected to be featured on Rebel, she didn't know who she would have the pleasure of doing a scene with. When Dax presented himself she'd almost fainted. As a recent high school graduate, she wasn't accustom to a twenty year old
man that was handsome, sexy, and charming.

Originally, Ivy had thought the sex would be a sloppy uncoordinated mess. But Dax had proved her wrong and allowed her to realize that eventhough the scene was timed and the two parties were only familiar with the other's name, age, and sexual orientation, the sex could still be great.

"How did I perform?" Ivy asked looking up at Dax.

"Great. It's hard to believe that was your first time on camera." He smiled then looked at Zane. "How much time do we have before we film?"

"Film? Together?" Ivy asked.

"No. Well-not really." Zane laughed. "Do you actually follow us at Rebel or did you just come for the sex?"

"Honestly, up until last week I didn't even know what Rebel was." She bit her lip in slight embarrassment. When applying for a job one should always research the company. However, Ivy didn't get paid for a fan fuck. It was only for experience and exposure.

"That clarifies why you don't know what we're referring to."

"The dynamic duo." Victor's curly haired assistant said as she approached. "Are you two ready? The girls are here for the promo."

Ivy narrowed her eyes then snapped her fingers. "You're known for fucking girls in the same scene."

"Every so often we'll feature in a themed scene together with two other girls. It's caught on really quickly as a brand category so Victor's trying to make it a thing." Dax shrugged.

"I'm turned on already." Ivy joked, looking at both guys. They were stunning and together they were clearly a force.

"I think they're calling me for hair." Dax glanced in the distance then back at Ivy. "Hey, it was good meeting you Ivy. Thanks for being my first." He kissed her cheek then hurried over to the set.