Part 1

Your heart was pounding as you made the short walk to Taehyungs apartment , you had wanted this tattoo ever since you saw it on someone's Instagram and you couldn't believe you were actually about to get it , although you were still nervous about the pain and worried it could get infected , if Taehyung trusted them that was good enough for you.
You knocked softly on Taehyungs door before it was swung open to reveal your best friend giving you the biggest boxiest smile as he let you inside , "Jungkook said he doesn't know which one of them will give you the actual tattoo but I don't think that matters they are all pretty amazing" Taehyung said as he finished fixing his hair and pulled on his coat.
"How come they all work together in the shop and you don't then?" You asked him.
"Normally I work on the desk , I don't really like the idea of giving people tattoos with the guns and everything so I work on the desk part time to my modelling" Taehyung said , he never failed to mention the fact he was literally a model, you rolled your eyes playfully as the two of you walked out of the front door and walked into town.

"Don't be nervous y/n , all the guys are pretty chill and I bet they will take your mind off of the tattoo" Taehyung said as he held your hand in reassurance . You and Taehyung were best friends and that was it , no matter how many times he held your hand or hugged you or even the occasional kiss on the cheek when he was drunk would make you fall for him, even if he was gorgeous, girls and boys can be friends without being in love , you had knew him for so long he was more like a brother to you.
Taehyung approached the tattoo parlour and opened the door , the sound of the bell alerting that the two of you had just walked into the shop.
A man with mint coloured hair opened his eyes sleepily from behind the desk as Taehyung brought you over to him , "Taehyung!" The man said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes , "Jungkook said you'd be coming in" Taehyung smiled at him as you stood behind him , looking around the walls at all the various tattoos .

"Yoongi , this is y/n , y/n this is yoongi" you stepped out from behind Taehyung to give yoongi a small wave , he seemed pretty chill and relaxed just like Taehyung said . "I'll go see who's free , does y/n know what she wants to get?" Yoongi said as he walked out from behind the desk , you nodded at him which made him smile before he disappeared.
"I'm so nervous , maybe we could just leave whilst no ones here" you said turning around , Taehyung grabbed your wrist whilst laughing and pulled you closer to him before hugging you to calm you down , "you have nothing to worry about y/n" he reassured you until you heard the footsteps coming back down the hall , you stepped away from Taehyung when yoongi came back in . "Turns out everyone's free!" Yoongi said . "So we will all just go in one room , you show them the tattoo and we will decide who's best for the job but i ain't doing it , sorry y/n but I'm way too tired" yoongi said , making you laugh as you followed him into one of the rooms. You weren't quite sure what you were expecting but you were definitely not expecting to walk into a room full of five men you hadn't seen before that were STUNNING.

One who looked like the cutestest person you had ever seen, had stunning tattoos that snaked up both of his soft arms , he was smiling at you so you smiled back , feeling so welcomed . Your eyes darted to the one smiling the most , his soft brown hair with almost golden tips complimenting his sunshine smile. He had tattoos on his hand and one or two on his arm but only small doodle style ones . Then there were the two in the back , one with jet black hair as the other had platinum blonde almost silver hair . The one with black hair had to be the most perfect man you had ever seen, he also didn't seem to have any tattoos on him at all, the one to his side however seemed to have a whole artwork covering his hand , it looked like a skull. The two of them too lost in a conversation to notice you and Taehyung , finally your eyes rested on the man in the front , his long ebony brown hair looked so thick you just wanted to run your hands through it by this softness contrasted to the tattoos you could see snaking around his neck and arms , you could tell he had the most tattoos out of all of them so you immediately suspected him to be the owner : jungkook.