Part 5

You watched as he slept peacefully, soft snores escaping his pierced lips as he snuggled further into you. You felt him begin to stir , not knowing what to do you just looked at the tv as he slowly opened his eyes. "Y/n" he said softly making you look down at him.
"Why am I in your lap?" He giggled softly, still not moving .
"Are you still drunk?" You asked him, he blushed before shaking his head at you. "Are the boys still here?" He yawned as he sat up. "I think so" you said , not remembering anyone leaving . Jungkook stood up, you felt cold at the absence of him warm presence . He disappeared as you sat by yourself in the large living room.
"FUCK SAKE!" You heard jungkook tell in the distance , it sounded urgent and you would've gone to see what happened but jungkook came running back into the living room within secounds . "You would've thought they would've closed the fucking door if they were going to get all touchy feely" jungkook whined as he sat down next to you.

"Who-" you started but as soon as Taehyung walked into the living room with half of his shirt buttons undone you knew exactly who jungkook was talking about , jimin followed closely behind , his hair messy and a slight red mark on his neck. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU TWO, close the door if jimins going to have his hands up your top as you suck the blood out of his fucking neck!" Jungkook groaned , you saw how jimin went red and hid behind Taehyung , you thought it was cute. "But I thought you would've left with the others! How were we supposed to know you were still here?" Taehyung defended.
"They left? I didn't even hear them go" you said , an awkward tension rose in the room after you said that, the boys looking at eachother like there was something they weren't telling you. "They probably went to the tattoo shop, they really should've got me first though" jungkook mumbled .
"Looks like it's just us four today then" Taehyung smiled as he sat down on the other side of you, hugging you tightly as jimin sat down on his other side . You couldn't help but notice jungkook seeming upset , almost sulking.

You ran your hand playfully through his hair, "cheer up jungkook, you can have a day off of tattooing and hang out with us" you said , when he flashed you a small smile it made your heart melt.  You started by watching tv but that got boring as there was nothing to watch.
"How about we watch a movie instead?" Jimin suggested as he rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder .
"But we don't have any snacks , we haven't been shopping yet" Taehyung pouted .
"I can go out and get them" jungkook suggested , still sulking a little bit.
"Okay jungkook but take y/n with you so you don't try to pop and see the others " jimin said , sounding serious. You had never heard jimin be so serious , it just made you even more confused . "But hyung!" Jungkook protested , only to be met with completely serious looks from both Taehyung and jimin. "Y/n go with jungkook and don't let him out of your sight okay and don't let him go anywhere that isn't the shops" Taehyung told you , you didn't really know what to do , but you trusted Taehyung so you agreed .

Jungkook sighed as you followed him out to his car, slamming his car door shut as he put the keys in the ingnition. The way he was acting like he was annoyed at you being near you hurt you a bit , he had just been so nice to you so what had happened? You felt distanced from him as you felt like it was you making him upset .
"If you want to leave me here whilst you go and see the others at the tattoo place that's fine , I'll just get a bus back or wait for you to finish" you said glumly when jungkook Parked outside the small shop. He looked at you and saw your sad expression as you fiddled with your thumbs , jungkooks mind was all over the place , he wanted to go to the boys but he also didn't want to abandon you. But what the boys were doing was really important , and jungkook always hated the feeling of being left out and you were clearly giving him a chance to go. "Thanks so much y/n , I'll be as quickly as I can but if I'm not back in an hour here's some money for the bus" he said as he handed you the change , you heart sinking as you nodded before getting out the car, watching as jungkook wasted no time in driving away .

You walked inside knowing there was no way it would take you an hour to get what you needed . You filled a basket with everything you could possibly need , from popcorn to hot chocolate , until there was no more room in your basket. You were down one aisle that had a clear view out of the shops window at the end, you felt a pair of eyes watching you, you flicked your eyes to the window , your heart stopping in your chest as you saw two eyes tearing directly at you through the darkness . You couldn't see the rest of their face due to the fact it was dark out and they were wearing a mask but it was enough to scare you. He kept watching you as you stared back at him until eventually he walked away, that didn't make you feel anymore safe . You were the only one besides the cashier in the shop, he was definitely looking at you. You took a deep breath before paying for everything and shoving it into your backpack before leaving the shop. A wash of cold hitting you in the face like a thousand needles , your heart pounding fast as your eyes scanned around for the figure .

And you saw him, directly across the street. He didn't break eye contact with you for a solid five minutes , "can you leave me alone please , before I call the police" you threatened , faking your braveness as you were dieing on the inside . Slowly the man walked away, you turned and walked in the opposite direction , towards the town so you could catch a bus. After walking for no less than two minuets down the street you felt a presence behind you, you turned your head to see the figure following you, you felt like you could've died then and there due to how scared you were , he wasn't even hiding the fact he was clearly after you, you began to run , but he only ran after you, you would turn around every so often, but this time you saw another figure , looking behind the one close to you, shit. There was no way you would survive if they both came after you, your heart was practically exploding but you kept on running. "stop running pretty girl" his voice echoed through the night sending shivers down your spine as you held back your tears , the coldness burning your cheeks .

"Stop running or I'm going to have to shoot you" you heard him threaten you, you heard the click of the gun , but the footsteps stopped , you turned to face him but your heart stopped at the sight , the first figure had a gun pressed into his head , clearly the secound figure wasn't on his side . You completely stopped , completely out of breath, you don't know why you felt safe , one of them still had a gun , but for some reason you did . You couldn't see the secound mans face either , it was covered by a mask and his hood was up but when he moved slightly , the overhead street lap illuminated the illustrations painted onto his neck , your heart stopping as you watched the masked figure .