Part 23

"If I say yes , will you leave these guys alone?" Jungkook asked .
"Fine" his dad said bad the boys looked at him .
"Jungkook you better tell us what's going on?" Namjoon said , as the leader his demand should've been obeyed by the youngest .
"You have to promise me dad , if you hurt them or cause them any trouble what so ever the deal is off and I won't be your heir , I'll kill myself and y/n " jungkook said , watching as his dad gave in .
"Jungkook-" Jin said harshly , all of them furious and wanting to know what jungkook was promising .
"Fine I'll do it , I'll come home and be your heir , if you keep your promise I'll keep mine" jungkook said as the boys looked at him .
"Uh no you're not doing that" Jin said immediately
"If I say no he'll kill us all and abuse y/n , guys just trust me , it's for the best" jungkook said , looking into their eyes .
"Well then , let's get going , goodbye boys , glad we'll never be meeting again " his dad smiled .

"Just trust me " jungkook said before following his father out of the building .
Even though it shouldn't be , part of him was excited, this way he'd be getting to see y/n and marry you .
He got into the limo with his dad , sitting opposite eachother. "Training starts at 6am tomorrow and finishes at 10pm " his dad said and jungkook sighed
"I'm 22 I don't need training anymore I'm not a kid" jungkook scoffed.
"All our men go to training jungkook you are no exception " his dad said coldly .
Finally the car arrived at the place that jungkook hated the most , the place he'd worked so hard to escape and now he returned willingly . His childhood home.
"Where can I find y/n" jungkook said
"You're old room of course " his dad said, immediately jungkook ran into the house and up to his old room , pushing open the door to see you sat on the bed , your eyes widening with shock to be met with jungkook . He pulled you tightly to him as he kissed you
passionately

. "Ahem" a voice made him pull away, only to see his dad against the door frame . "Although grandchildren would be good I don't need you getting distracted jungkook so keep it to a minimum , and you better be at training on Time , you know the consequences " he growled before walking away . Jungkook slammed the door .
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked.
You shook your head no as he smiled and hugged you .
"But what are you doing here jungkook? Where are the boys?" You asked him
"Don't yell at me , I have a plan . I had to say yes to my dad so no one died and we could be together , he's promised not to hurt the boys as long as we stay away from them" jungkook said as you nodded slowly , you knew you had to trust him .
"Being back here is horrible" jungkook mumbled as he looked around his old room.
"Judging by the little notes hidden everywhere I can tell you hated it here" you said and jungkook laughed
"Yeah I used to write something about how my dad had pisssd me off and then scrunch it up and hide it " he chuckled .

"I guess we should sleep" he said . Despite not having slept since you were taken , you felt safe with jungkook as the two of you lay in each other's arms . You woke up to an alarm . Jungkook groaned before kissing your forehead. He got out of the bed , you opened your eyes , seeing him put on sports gear for his training . "Jungkook what do I do whilst your away?" You asked him .
"Uh mmm , I'm not sure , stay in here unless someone comes to get you and if they do , do as they say. If you get hungry , in my bag there's food , I brought it with me last night incase we found you then I could give it to you in the car so it's all good to eat" he chuckled before hugging you .
"Goodbye "
"Good luck" and like that he had closed the door behind him and was gone . You sighed as you got dressed , you never knew when or if someone was going to knock on your door so it was best to always be ready.
You went into jungkooks bag , smiling to yourself as you saw all of your favourites, chocolates and pasta and sandwiches. You ate a few things to satisfy your raging hunger then hid it , scared someone would come in and take it from you .

You sat on the best when suddenly there was a knock at the door , you opened it to be met with the kind face of a woman . "I'm Mrs Jeon , may I come in ?" She smiled , you smiled back and let her in .
"So I'm going to take you on your first dress fitting and then after we could test some cake options?" She said sweetly
"Dress fitting? Cake? I don't understand" you said .
"Did no one tell you?" She said "you getting married in a few days"
Your mouth opened with shock . You were really going to marry jungkook?
You followed her to a room in the house which was full of dresses . You had to go into a changing room and try on several dresses , you didn't really like any of them but it wasn't your choice , Mrs Jeon never asked for your opinion, luckily she also didn't like them .
"I think it's time to try on the dress" Mrs Jeon said to the assistant, she nodded as she took you back into the changing room and brought in the last dress you put it on and she did you up , you looked at yourself in the mirror and actually felt like a princess , it was beautiful.

You didn't care if Mrs Jeon didn't like it because you were probably going to wear it anyway . But as you stepped out she clapped. "Yes this is the one, do you think jungkook will remember it?" She said allowed .
"What do you mean?" You asked
"Oh , when jungkook was little we made him design a dress , of course he didn't really understand it was for his future bride and I bet he thought he scrapped the idea when he ran away " she said. They tailored the dress slightly to fit you perfectly before it was fine for cake testing in the kitchen . You used it as an excuse to eat cake because Mrs Jeon still didn't care about your opinion . "Jungkooks favourite cake is chocolate cake so I really think this one is best" she said pointing out a cake , you nodded along .
"Oh is that really the time? They'll have finished training soon!" She said .

And a few seconds later the basement door opened and it was followed by voices of men , you followed mrs Jeon out to watch them all walk up , they all seemed exhausted as they talked to eachother, but walking at the back , looking tired and not talking to everyone , you saw jungkook. You smiled as he looked up and saw you and smiled too , he cane over to you and his mum as he used his towel to wipe his sweaty hair and face . 
"Why are you two together?" Jungkook asked his mum , you could tell he really didn't like his parents .
"Well jungkook your getting married this weekend don't you think there's things we need to get sorted?" She scoffed . 
"This weekend?" Jungkook said
"The sooner the better" she replied before walking away . 
Jungkook sighed , "I'm sorry I should've told you" he said
"It's okay , it's just a bit shocking " you said and he nodded .

"How was training?" You asked him .
"Terrible , I mean I was fine but it was difficult and I had to do more than everyone else, I'm so tired " he said .
"Wait weren't you wearing a short sleeved shirt this morning?" You asked noticing jungkook was now wearing an oversized long sleeve T-shirt
"Apparently my tattoos are unacceptable and should be hidden" he scoffed .
"Well you know I love them" you smiled softly as he kissed your cheek .
"Let's go to bed " you said he smiled as the two of you began to walk up the stairs
"Jungkook?" The cold deep voice called out , you both looked back to see jungkooks dad stood at the bottom of the stairs.
"I need to talk to you" he said , jungkook sighed before kissing your forehead and telling you to go upstairs as he followed his dad away .

"What did you need to talk about?" Jungkook sighed .
"Y/n , we are going to start training her after your married to turn her into an active member , I just thought you'd like to know , that'll be all" he said
"That wasn't in the deal , she can't be a member , she could get killed!" Jungkook protested .
"Not my problem "