Part 16

Immediately Taehyung had to duck out the way as a piece of furniture was flung across the hallway , on one end they saw Georgie and sungwoon , no weapons other than the furniture beside them and on the other end , you holding a gun .
Taehyung looked into your eyes and without hesitation joined your side , pointing his gun at the Choi's . Every other member came to Your side , everyone except jungkook. He looked into your eyes , and then he looked into Georgies and all he could think was maybe the two of you weren't so different after all , you had both played him for some stupid plot because he was the most vulnerable , and he hated the feeling you gave him .

It all started seven years ago
You remebered your dad being furious , like you had never seen him before , he stormed into your room and took it out on you, something that terrified you and scared you. A few days later he gathered up you and your siblings and explained the plot to take down Bangtan , he estimated it would take ten years. You on the other hand hated your father now with a passion , at the same time of being terrified of him , you wanted him to hurt . So you made a promise to yourself then and there , that you will never be your fathers punch bag ever again , now it was time to do what you wanted to do and do things your own way , if he thought Bangtan was his biggest problem then he had a whole other thing coming and it was living under his roof.
So you went along with the photo shoot , telling yourself that you would try to get Taehyung on yourside and tell him everything from the start so you could become strong partners , but when you got there and met him , he was so clumsy and cute , constantly tripping over wires or fidgeting when the stylists were doing his hair

, he kept telling you how thankful he was for the opportunity and how excited he was to be modelling , it broke your heart how your father wanted to destroy such innocent boys . So you didn't tell Taehyung then, was that a mistake? You'd never know. Taehyung ended up wanting to hang out with you so you did , he was like an escape for you , your first real friend outside of your family and everything that happened with Taehyung was real , you were never forced to do anything that you did with him . But six years down the line when you heard georgie gloating about how she met jungkook after going to his tattoo shop and that they kissed , it made you feel sick. Your toxic family has now actually infiltrated Bangtan . After every time Georgie came home from being with jungkook she would tell you all about it . How she spent the night with him just to leave him alone in the morning . Or how she had sex with him just for her to tell him afterwards that she cheated on him , she would laugh at how broken his face looked and you wanted to slap her but you knew in the end you'd get your revenge

. But then a few months later sungwoon finally cracked jimin , you knew you had to move fast , so you began talking to Taehyung more and more about wanting a tattoo , knowing fully well he would take you to jungkook. And when he picked you up that night to get your tattoo done , all you could think was that tonight you would meet Bangtan and you'd tell them about the Choi's and how you were trying to protect them and you'd tell jungkook to break things off with Georgie . But when you got there you saw the sleepy yoongi behind the counter , then he introduced you to the rest of them . In that moment you knew you were doing the right thing , you knew they never meant to harm your family and even if they did , your family deserved it , you knew then you were going to protect these seven guys no matter what. But you had never ever expected them to all throw jungkook under the bus like that and make him give you the tattoo, you thought it would be Jin or someone your family hadn't already met yet, but no it was Jeon jungkook himself , which threw you off massively .

You didn't know he would make you feel so nervous as you sat in the chair without your bra as he span so cutely in the swivel chair , your heart was already pounding and when his soft fingers touched your skin your head went somewhere else , how could the person you were trying to protect the most make you feel this way . And then when he talked to you you had butterflies in your stomache the whole time. And that's why you didn't tell them . Jungkook had gotten to you , you were seriously debating leaving them and forgetting the whole thing had ever happened , but you couldn't do that , they had already grown on you.
You had even got the chance to tell jungkook to brake things off with the girl you knew was your sister . Of course you realised what you were doing might end up hurting them in the end , but at the same time maybe it wouldn't ? You were just a random girl after all , you didn't mean anything to any of them except Taehyung. But then things moved quickly you developed feeling for jungkook which maybe he felt too , but then he left you at the shop to go with the boys .

And then you were chased by a hooded figure and as soon as he spoke you knew who he was . His name was youngjae , he worked for the Choi's , you were trained to know everyone just by their voices in case of an emergency so when you saw he was going to stab jungkook there was no question in risking your life to save him , that had been your personal mission all along after all. But then you woke up , you were overwhelmed my your feelings and how strongly you felt towards Bangtan and it scared you , a lot . So you acted shocked when they told you about the mafia in order to escape them you wanted to leave , you knew you could t hurt them anymore by being with them and not telling them the whole truth , but they convinced you to stay. One thing lead to another and Jungkook had told Georgie about you, of course she blew up your phone telling you to take it from here so he wouldn't suspect anything , she trusted you and thought you would make his life hell as she did. But then you took a high jungkook on a date to the park and then he got a tattoo on his heart to remind him of you and then you got matching tattoos .

And as he hugged you whilst you were both in your underwear , you looked at the two of you in the mirror and your heart exploded you knew you wanted him to be yours . But that night your life came crumbling apart. Before you got home georgie texted you , telling you that Eunwoo was about to spam Taehyungs phone in hopes of separating him and jimin , making Taehyung come to your house , when the fake kidnapping would be staged , and that meant they were planning on ending this whole thing already. Eunwoo was sungwoons  boyfriend , not even related to you but they had used him to get close to Taehyung . So when jungkook FaceTimed you it felt like fate , you had to see his face happy one more time before you destroyed him and everything you had . That night after you had been fake kidnapped , you slept in your bed at the family house , and you had a dream of being back with jungkook and it broke your heart. You knew you were going to take down your family even if Bangtan never trusted you again.

"Y/n why are you doing this you are supposed to kill them not us!" Georgie screeched
"I'm giving you a secound chance , you can either choose to come with me and stop this whole Choi family shit or you stay on dads side and I kill you, what will it be?" You asked
"Your not going to kill us" Georgie chuckled , you clicked your gun
"Try me" you said , sungwoon held his hands up , Georgies face fell as he walked over to you .
"I don't want to do this anymore , the cheating the lieing . I'm barely even an adult and I don't want to hurt these people anymore , I'm so sorry for tricking you jimin and Eunwoo will stop too I promise , please let me into your side y/n" he said with tears falling down his cheeks . You could tell when your brother was lieing and you knew in this moment he was genuine, so you nodded your head and let him in , Georgie staring back at you like a lost puppy.
"Well fuck" she said "but y/n your my little sister , now tour telling me to choose between my parents who I'm constantly trying to please or you my baby sister?" She said as tears fell down her cheeks

"I've always followed dads orders I'm the oldest I should set the example" she said
"But what he's making you do isn't right Georgie and you know it , I know you've been trying to be mean to the best of your ability but hurting jungkook and me isn't you , you can break out of it now georgie , please come to me" you said . Jungkook watched on .
"We'll do it together" jungkook said shakily as he stepped closer to Georgie
"We can both trust y/n together " he said softly as he held out his hand for Georgie, the first person he ever truly loved . She looked at his hand , wondering whether she should take it .