Part 2

Jungkook sighed as he sent death glares to jimin in the mirror

Jungkook sighed as he sent death glares to jimin in the mirror. You turned to face him and he immediately stopped looking at jimin to look at you. One look from him glossy chocolate brown set your heart on fire , his ebony brown hair still shining in the dark car only illuminated by the lights outside. Your eyes lingered on the tattoos that covered his neck and arms and the final feature that killed you : his two silver hoops pierced into his lips.
You couldn't help but start as you got completely lost in his wondrous appearance. Jungkook obviously noticed this - how could he not when you were looking directly at him- and it gave him time to calm down and put on a cool exterior as he smirked , the change in his facial expresssion snapping you out of it. "Shit I'm sorry for staring" you said once you realised , your face going red as you turned away,
"It's fine , do you like what you see?" He said as he bit his lip piercing , your eyes glued to lips as he did so. "Do all of your tattoos have meanings or did you get them because of how they looked?" You asked trying to change the topic as your ears were burning.

"Oh" jungkook said , looking down at his tattoos that covered his body.
"No they all have a meaning , ever single one" he said smiling at you.
"What does this one mean?" You said , touching a particular spot on his forearm , feeling a spark blossom as soon as you touched his soft skin. You pointed at a rose , simply because it looked like the one you got tattooed on you.
"Ah, I got that one the day after my dog died , her name was Rosie so I thought it would make sense to get a rose" he said softly , you smiled at the sweet gesture.
"Okay and what about this one?" You pointed to one of the ones just above his elbow joint ( on the inside of his arm not above the elbow part that sticks out, the part that bends 😂)
It was a heart formed from a single line , you thought it was beautiful. "That's the friendship one I was talking about earlier , the others either have a version of it or some have the same one as me, they would link if we got them all in the same place but we didn't so they don't" he giggled softly.
"I like it , where's Taehyungs , like on his body?" You asked him.

"On his collar bone" jungkook replied , that would make sense as to why you never saw it , Taehyung did wear flowy shirts but you wouldn't see his collarbone.
"I like your piercings aswell" you said noticing the amount he had in his ears , he smiled as he played with his lip piercings.
"Thanks , I could give you some sometime" he smirked as he noticed you didn't even have a simple ear piercing.
"Do they hurt?" You asked him.
"Not as much as tattoos" he said sweetly before resting his head on your shoulder , taking you by surprise as his long hair brushed against your shoulder .
Jungkook noticed that jimin was smirking at him in the mirror as he rested his head on your shoulder , jungkook glared at him before loudly saying . "So Taehyung are you and jimin a thing yet or not?" Jungkook smirked at jimins horrified expression, Taehyung had to swerve the car to avoid him crashing at the sudden comment from jungkook.
"No but I see your getting pretty close with y/n" Taehyung shot back , an almost angry expression on his face as he death glares jungkook. You didn't quite know what to do as they dragged you into this ,