Part 8

"I hope you know that I'm just going to go in and drag him out of there " Taehyung said as he drove , you wanted to laugh but you knew this was serious . "so you think he's definitely here? There's nothing else jungkook does when he's upset?" You asked Taehyung . Taehyung thought about it for a secound . "Well yeah , there are a lot of things jungkook does when he's upset, he might give people tattoos, give a lot of people shitty free tattoos and almost get the shop shut for good, or he threatens to give me a tattoo " Taehyung sighed , "normally it has something to do with tattoos , but that's when it's about something stupid, when it's about a girl he's either at Georgies or -"
"Orrrrr?" You asked as Taehyung dragged it out .

"Or he's getting really high, either way it's bad " Taehyung sighed as he continued driving . You had no idea jungkook did drugs when he was upset, you didn't want him to keep hurting himself , you felt like you needed to help him.
When you arrived at Georgies Taehyung didn't even knock, all you could think was that he was going to get himself arrested for breaking and entering until you remembered he probably wouldn't .
"GET DRESSED WE ARE GOING HOME!" You could hear Taehyung yelling from outside. Taehyung had walked in on the one thing he feared and really didn't want to see , but sadly he was expecting it . A few minutes later jungkook was being dragged out of the front door by his jumper by a very angry looking Taehyung .

"LET GO YOURE HURTING ME!" Jungkook yelled as Taehyung got him into the back seat and strapped him in before sitting next to you in the drivers seat.
"And you don't think seeing you like this hurts me jungkook?" He said, it was painful to watch as jungkook sniffled in the back seat, his eyes were red but not from crying .
"Just fuck off and leave me alone" jungkook slurred.
"I don't have the patience right now jungkook , so I'll tell you what we are going to do" Taehyung said , he could be so authoritative when it was needed and you were so glad he was because you had no idea what was really happening .
"We are going to the shop , I'm going to work with jimin and you are going to go to the park with y/n " he said as he drove away.
Jungkook was violently shaking his head in the back , clearly he was either drunk or high.
"No I don't want to see y/n" jungkook slurred .

"I know you do jungkook , you told me this morning" Taehyung said , you felt like you weren't even in the car.
"She doesn't want to spend time with me anymore , it hurts so bad " jungkook said as tears fell down his soft cheeks.
"She doesn't kook, you didn't need to go back to Georgies " Taehyung said softly .
"I didn't fuck her this time , are you proud of me?" Jungkook said , suddenly changing his mood.
"You didn't?" Taehyung said , confused .
"Nope! We just talked " he giggled
"What did you talk about " Taehyung asked softly.
"Y/n" jungkook answered " I told her about y/n, she was okay with it though , she's moved on too. I was getting changed into my pyjamas and we were going to watch a movie but you came storming in and dragged me out!"

You didn't really know how to feel, sure it was great that Georgie had moved on and that had all ended but at the same time , you clearly really hurt him.
Taehyung didn't say anything until they got to the shop, Taehyung met jimin inside and you had to take jungkook to the park. "Shall we go?" You asked him , he hazily turned to face you. "Do you think Taehyung knew I was high?" Jungkook giggled as he staggered behind you .
"I think he would if he saw you walk" you giggled , wrapping jungkooks arm around your shoulder as you walked with him to the park .
When you walked into the park jungkook was fascinated by all the little things , the leaves that fell from the trees , the small daisies , the butterflies , the clouds . Everything . Eventually you found a spot to place the blanket and sit down with him , he rested his head in your lap. "I am never going to do this again" he giggled despite the seriousness of the situation.

"Pinky promise?" You said extending your pinky
"Pinky promise , but you have to promise that you don't hate me " he pouted , you connected your pinky and kissed his forehead , making him erupt in the cutest fit of giggles you had ever seen.
"That cloud looks like you" he said as he pointed up to the sky . Of course it didn't but you agreed to make him happy .
"Can we go get a tattoo , I'm bored " he mumbled . "Is there any space ?" You giggled . "My tattoos are on my arms and neck, I have so much space!" He said excitedly, he would've shown you too if you didn't hold down his jumper .
"What if you regret it when you're sober" you told him .

"I won't because no matter what it is , it will have a good memory behind it" he said happily .
"And what's that?" You asked him.
"Well , I finally moved on from Georgie, it's my last day getting High and the best part, it was my first date with y/n" he smiled so brightly.
But he smiled even brighter when he was sat in the tattoo chair , jimin by his side as he thought about what he wanted .
"Why can't I get a puppy?" He asked pouty.
"Because you don't even have a puppy jungkook" jimin giggled .
"Okay , I know what I'm going to get" he said happily as he looked at you.
"I want the cloud that I saw , the one that looks like y/n" he giggled .

Jimin sighed "fine , and where do you want it ?" Jimin asked . Without warning , Jungkook took of his jumper , to reveal his toned torso. Tattoos were on it , but they weren't covering it like on his neck, you could see the most skin on him you had ever saw .
"I want it here on my heart" jungkook said pointing to somewhere on his chest. Sure it was sweet, but he was also High so it was still funny.
"Bzzzzz" jungkook was imitating the machine as jimin tattooed him, clearly he didn't feel the pain .
When the tattoo was done jungkook seemed so happy with it , even though to you it looked like a cloud ( amazingly done though) but he kept insisting it looked just like you.
Jimin had to wrap him up before he got dressed and then he sat down next to you , "follow me" he whispered before leading you out of the room and taking you to the room next door .

"This is my room" he died even though you already knew . He opened up the sofa and it turned into a bed , of course this was jungkooks tattoo room, he lead down on the bed and pulled a blanket over him and pulled you down with him.
"It's a bit crazy to think that in this room is where it all started , it's where I gave you your tattoo" he said softly as he drifted off to sleep.