Ten

Five in the morning

Five in the morning. They said at seven.

"Hey, you two," Steve and I snap out of our sleep and turn to the door, it's Tony, "Oh. Sorry to disrupt. But change of plans, we're leaving now."

"Okay, Tony." Steve says as he rubs his eye. Tony continues to stand there and look at us. I raise my brows as to why he's not leaving.

"Yeah, this is a great story." Tony leaves and I lay my head back down on Steve's arm. I was actually very comfortable. I even slept nicely. If this is the only why I would be able to sleep, I would do this everyday. He was kind enough to help me sleep. I'm glad I have him as a friend, I'm not ever going to avoid him again.

"Come on, the team's waiting." I say as u nudge him softly. His eyes are closed again and he groans. His arm is still on my waist and I now realize how comfortable he is, "Steve."

He slowly opens his eyes for his blue pair meets mine. We didn't have much sleep, but it had been the best I've had in a long time. He looks at me for a couple seconds with no expression whatsoever. I gulp before I sit up.

He slides his arm back to himself and I slide out the bed. If anything, I should be the one refusing to get up, I only had 3 hours of sleep while he had a ton more these past couple of days. It's not fair, but the world needs us right now.

I grab my duffle bag and take out my dark green suit. Because it hugs my body tightly, but comfortably, I slip off my leggings quick enough so that Steve won't see again. I slide into the suit and motion my hand upwards so that the suit can be zipped from behind. I slip into my black boots and then look at Steve who's still in bed. I grin, this could be a fun time to play around with him.

I hum close to his ear and then slide my fingers through his muscular arm. With me sending a touch, the serenade lasts longer. But obviously, this is just fun and games. Hopefully this wakes him up.

"Come back to bed." He says. I leave my touch from his and immediately, he grabs my hand.

"Steve, we need to go." I say. He smirks at me as he pulls me closer to him. I think I kind of went over board with the touch, I didn't mean for it to hit him that hard. I feel bad, I don't want him to act like this with me when he really doesn't feel this way.

"Just come here." I know that if I want him to get up, I'd have to play through. It's my plan after all, but he still won't get up.

"How about.. we do this later, only if you get ready." I whisper into his ear. He whines as he shows me his puppy eyes. He pulls me closer and begins to kiss my jaw. He leaves traces of kisses around my neck.

My body sends me from planet to planet within every kiss he leaves behind. I was never kissed liked that. It feels good, but wrong knowing that Steve is under my spell to do so. I sigh knowing he wouldn't want me to be doing this to him, but I need him to get out the bed.