Eleven

The fight continues

The fight continues. Steve and I have tried everything from our training, but Ultron is always a step ahead of us. He punches me down and throws me off the truck. I land on the dry dirt and groan from the fall.

"Ow." I limo my way back to my feet. Each move I make makes me wince. The fall was hard and I kind of want to sit this out. But sadly, I can't. I twist my neck and cracked it. The satisfaction in my neck fills up making me feel slightly better.

I fly up and make my way back to the fight. I watch as Steve crashes into the trains beside the truck with Ultron. Even from outside, I can hear the people scream as the fight continues. I crash through a window and adjust my feet on the ground. I watch as Ultron hits Steve's hip making him groan. I motion my hands around and push Ultron away from him. Ultron groans form annoyance as he gets back up. He lifts his arm up ready to blast me, but he then flips over from a strange force knocking him over. The strange force stands in front of me. It's Pietro. I look at him confused to why he would do that to Ultron? I thought they were on the same team? From behind him, I watch as Ultron makes his way to us, but a couple railings stand in front of him with the help of a red force. I look behind me and make eye contact with Wanda.

"Please, don't do this." Ultron says to them.

"What choice do I have?" She asks. Ultron blasts the railing and I suddenly feel a weird feeling. Almost like whiplash. I adjust my feet on the ground as Pietro helps me.

"Civilians are in our path." Steve says looking at Pietro. He speeds out, I'm still so confused from what just happened, "Can you both stop this thing?"

I turn to Wanda. I'm still angry at her. She made me see something I never thought I'd see. But because there's a crisis in front of us, I'm pushing it aside for now. Between us, a chunk of concrete smashes through the train knocking over Steve. He quickly gets back up and Wanda uses her force to slow the train down. I fly out from a window and make my way behind the train. I motion my hands to pull the train, but the speed and force makes it harder. If anything, it's pulling me. With all my might, I pull the train. The strength I'm using for it makes me scream from how it's hurting my muscle.

The train finally stops and I drop to the ground. I feel weak from the amount of pulling I did. I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Steve. He holds out his hand and I grab it. He pulls me up and we slowly walk to Wanda and Pietro.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve says walking towards Wanda. After everything she's done, I would do it if he won't. I adjust my body and Steve lets loose of me.

"The cradle. Did you get it?" She asks practically dodging Steve's words.

"Stark will take care of it." There's a gap of silence.

"No, he won't."

"You don't know what you're talking about. Stark's not crazy."

"He will do anything to make things right." The expression that Wanda is hinting has be questioning Tony's intentions with the cradle.