stop snatching my wig, bro

don't worry nothing lewd really happens I just wanted to shitpost

forgot to tell their canon ages, so:

Red: 17-18 (basically, around that tier but unverified)

Nathan: 19

Rian: 16

Layton: 10

They're subjective to change though :3

--------------

We left Enchantment Woods first thing in the morning. Layton wasn't exactly fully awake yet though, so I let him doze off a little on my shoulder while we all walked the path.

"Where's the next destination, Rian?" I asked. Rian thought for a moment before answering me.

"Gardenia City. We have to get past there if we're able to get to the Giants."

"Tch, that place? Nothing but full of good-for-nothing snobs." Nathan scowled. Seriously, doesn't he get tired of glaring so much?

"I take it you're been there before?"

"Once. People there will just trample on you cuz your not nobility or some shit. Just goes to show how much trash the population is."

Wow, bitter much? "Well we don't have much of a choice, do we? There's witches after our heads and right now Gardenia seems like a better place to go to than witches."

I heard Layton yawn and stretch his arms. "Morning..."

"Morning. We'll be heading off to Gardenia soon. Can you walk like a big boy?" I said, half-jokingly.

The red cat nodded and hopped off my shoulder, transforming back into his human form. "I could use the exercise! Lead the way!"

-----------

"Okay, so Gardenia doesn't really take lightly to anyone of a lower status of living, right? We gotta blend in with the people if we're gonna make it through." Rian brought us to the front of the city's gates.

"Are you suggesting disguises?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Where do we get disguises?" Layton asked too.

"I'll handle that. You three wait over here." Nathan then unrolled the sleeves of his hoodie, showing off some muscle in his arms.

Weird flex, but alright. No pun intended.

He began to scale at the walls with his claws, and like some kung-fu master he climbed the stone wall with speedy timing, getting to the top and disappearing afterwards.

Moments later he returned with a sack over his shoulder and he dropped it down to us before jumping off himself. "Took me a while, but here."

I opened the sack and took out the first thing my hands could get into. "Uh... I don't think this would suit me." I gestured to the weird yellow dress in my hand. It looked too fancy for my taste.

"I'm sure it'll look great on you, Lady Red." Rian assured me with a smile. He grabbed his own disguise into his hands. "Well, we have to go and change. Let's meet up here after we're done."

I groaned and walked over to a nearby bush to change. I had to send Layton over to join the boys first before trying out the thing.

It better be worth the trouble of getting in the place...

But... would I really suit this? What will Nathan think? Would he think I'm pretty?

I suddenly choked. Why the hell was I thinking like that? What in seven blazes?!