Chapter 6

Hello...

Oh God now that thing talks in my head.

Calm down, it's only a Terrascrop. They can smell fear and will coil around you if you do. Just calm down, it'll be fine.

Welp now Twilight is talking in my head now. But I guess she's right, I should calm down.

The creature was sniffing around with its fox like snout. I remained calm as it neared up, its eyes filled with interest.

The creature looked at me, interest sparkling in it's dark depths of its eyes

I mean no harm little one. I am merely looking for company. You have no fear whatsoever so my appetite is not to be pleased with you. I wish to be your friend, if you allow me to. If you wish, I will not be what you see at this meeting moment.

I thought for moment. I then looked over at Twilight, but she seemed as confused as I was. I looked at the Terrascorp, its eyes gleaming with hope and kindness. I finally decided. "Sure. I do wish to be your friend."

"Thank you young one, I appreciate your welcomenes and will help you learn the forest ways, just as young Twilight here is doing." It looked over to Twilight, hope in its eyes, however,  there was something else in its eyes. I couldn't make it out, but the feeling worried me.

"Pardon me for appearing this way, but I hunt in this form since it's easier. Let me go back to shadow form." Shadow form? But before I could ask, the Terrascorp started to dissolve into a smaller form. It's claws shrinking, its ears joining into 2, its eyes changing into those of a mysterious fox, its tail puffing out like fox, with only the feathers on its tail remaining. By the time it was done, it just looked like any other small fox, except for its tail feathers.

 By the time it was done, it just looked like any other small fox, except for its tail feathers

AN: Could you imagine if this Mr. WTF are you comes up outta nowhere and then transformed into this adorable foxy doxy friend? It would be from a freaky nightmare to a dream come true. I don't know about you guys but this thing is what you need in life. A CUDDLE BUDDY. 😻

"Well I guess we better get goin-" I stopped. "Wait, where's Twilight?" Oh no! Not again! We just had her!

Fortunately, Twilight was only a few ways away. She looking down a pool again... only this time, the waters were scarlet, resembling the deep red of the liquid that flows from us, the bleed from our wounds, the life within us beyond the mind's reach, blood.