back stabbed/ a new lover

Becky's pov

I'm just now getting home from work and Roman is waiting on me. Hi baby 😘 as he kiss all over me.
Well, for starters I debuted to be on the same brand as you in wrestling but I will need alot of training for the starting match. I'll start soon at least what I was told. I'm so happy for me. That good babygirl he kiss me again
Roman look, I love you alot. But I,I,I kinda love someone else. Are you freaking kidding me Becky all this stuff I done for you and you wanna leave me for someone else. If that was the case then we should never have got married. Roman please don't scream as she say with tears coming out of her eyes. You know that I love you but this person I love more. I'm so sorry she say whining. Becky get the HECK out of my house. She got her bags and left. after that little insadent with becky he didn't wanna talk to nobody.

2 years later

my phone rang. It was Vince.

Vince: hey Roman we need your help we have a few people who want to debut tommorow July 13 2019.

Roman: how many ?

Vince: 3 women they will need to be trained you seth and finn will be training 1 girl. They got accepted for tommorow and will be on the upcoming raw which will be 2 days from tommorow.

Roman: ok, thanks.

Vince: your welcome. At 8 a.m. don't be late bye!

Roman hang up the phone.

I get in the shower and I get in the bed and cry my heart out. The only women I will ever love is gone out of my life and has left me heart broken.

That morning later

I pick up seth and dean and head to the ring.

At the ring

I go in and Vince says here are the trainer

Roman reigns
Seth Rollins
Finn Balor

Her are the contestants

Rebecca quin
Mercedes vanardo
Pamala Martinez

Now pick who y'all wanna train. I say I want Mercedes. She smiles at me. She then walk over to me and hold my hand and when I say love at first sight that's what I mean. Seth chose that son of a you know what I'm not gonna say it. It's not worth it. Me and Sasha then go to training room number 1. I said hi I'm Roman reigns and I'll be training you to make surerh you make it to the main roster. Hi I'm Mercedes vanardo. Nice to meet you then we shook hands. I said so first we wanna make sure you know how to jump off the top rope. He then climb up to the top rope then jump. So now you can use me to jump on. Are....are you sure yeah just do it. She done It. Blah blah blah they finished training and rented a hotel room. Hi I'm joesph anoa'i and thus is Mercedes vanardo and we will like to rent a room. The the women said what a good couple. Well we are not actually a coup- shhhhhh just let he think. Here's your key room 217 thank you then we leave and go up the elevator.......

To be continued

Please vote and comment and tell your friend to read vote and comment as well thank you so much. 💓💓 Peaceeeeeeeeee out