dance situation!

At 2:00 a.m

Sasha's pov

I wake up at 2 in the morning because Julie is crying. Baby hush as I get her out her crib. I take her in our room and start to breast feed her. After like 10 minutes she finally went to sleep. I go back into her room and put her back in her crib.

After that I got back in the bed

After that I got back in the bed. Before i go to sleep I just clean up the blood that came from my foot when i slipped. But I didn't wanna tell roman because he's a little overprotective. I think you would get the point. Then I get back in the bed and fall asleep.

In the morning

In the morning I wake up to Julie crying babygirl you cry absolutely to much. What is the problem?? So I get the thermometer and take her temperature and she has a very high fever so I put her some clothes on then I get dressed. Then I put her in her car seat and buckle her down after that I get in and buckle myself down. When we get in the car I immediately head to the hospital bc a high fever isn't good for a baby it could kill her in a heart beat and going into labor with that chubby body wasn't no joke. So when we arrived at the hospital I got her baby bag, and her and head into the hospital. I sign her up. Then less then 10 minutes they called us. What seemed to be the problem ma'am?? Well she had a high fever. And that's not good. No, it's not actually but if you keep her in air she'll lose the high fever. Thanks doc and also pick up her medicine from the drug store downtown. Alrighty sir. Thanks you, just doing my job the doctor said. Me and Julie left the hospital and we went to the drug store downtown and got her medicine. After that I got a few groceries and hair stuff for her hair and mine and JoJo's to.

Roman's pov

I wake up to sasha not being anywhere I checked everywhere. Then I here the door open. Where were you sasha?? I took her to the hospital bc she has an high fever. Oh ok is she ok. Yea it's going down I just have to keep the temperature warm not to hot or not to cold. Where is JoJo anyways?? She's still sleep. Did i hear my name?? Joelle comes running down the stairs while yawning. I was just asking where you were. Oh ok can I hold the baby now. Sure JoJo but you have to be really really careful ok? Ok then Sasha slowly give her to me I hold her like my own baby. She's so cute then I give her back. She's so precious. Anyways I have a solo to prepare for so don't watch until my dance competition. Ok, JoJo but don't get over heated. Yes ma'am. 👍

JoJo pov

I'm outside tryna practice my solo when this girl that's like 2 years older than me comes by with her group of girls it was like 11 other girls.  So, we see you are practicing your pathetic solo. Yes that's not gonna win anything. I’m busy right now, can I ignore you another time?”whatever. But before I start ignoring you where did y'all come from anyways? Where from california and we are to the world's dance championship in georgia. Nice to know. That's in 6 months tho...... So why are yall down here in  San Francisco. Because it's still in california but we are looking for our dance outfits and san francisco had the most. Whatever. Nice house where's your parents??