2 months later

Sasha's pov

I just woke up. And  JoJo is at cheer camp. I'm bigger and Roman is sleep. I'm up cooking breakfast so Roman comes and put his arm around my waist. Getting bigger by the minute. Yep,bas they kiss. So what's for breakfast? Flapjacks, bacon, sasauge, and orange juice. Nice, so let's eat.

After breakfast

I have a doctor's appointment to check on the baby.

I get dressed

 Then we get in the car and head to the doctor

Then we get in the car and head to the doctor. So babe.... What? What are you hoping for? I really want a boy. I want another girl Roman says. Why? Because...... I just do.

At the doctor  office

When we get to the office I sign my name and 5 minutes later they call me in. Hey how are you? I'm good doc and you? I'm fine. So your here to see about your baby right. Yes sir. Well it's 99 percent girl because of the body looks but whenever you come back we'll know what it is for sure. But the baby is doing ok health and homie.  But come back in 4 months. Thanks doctor as we laugh. Your welcome.

In the car

Let's head home. I'm so sleepy Sasha says. JoJo comes home from cheer camp today. And I have to go get her Roman says. You'll have to go by yourself. What ever.

At home

When we get home we are tryna see what room to give the baby. Roman, I think Joelle room will fit the baby. Why her room? Bc........ It's small enough for the baby. And it's cute. Fine... But JoJo will be mad. Alright. But we don't know for sure if it's a girl. Well he said 99% chance it's a girl but I got to come back in 4 months and find out. but if it's a boy I think he can actually use the bigger room so she says. No no okay that's that's not fair the boy get the bigger room well JoJo she's not going to want to leave the room she's in. Idk why   cuz I'll take the chance to get a new room. Don't talk abt JoJo like that. I'm fr sash, but just don't listen to me you'll see speaking of JoJo it's 4:30 all ready and it's time to go get her.

Roman's pov

I'm on the road all by myself bc sasha was to Got darn lazy to come. So I'm here in the truck driving to her cheer camp to get her which is like an hour drive. It won't take long tho bc I'm abt to speed. I might get a ticket but idm bc I'll just pay it.

At her camp

(Go Lions go here we go clap clap let's go Lions. Her we go clap clap let's go Lions her we go clap clap let's go Lions)

JoJo's POV

I'm here and I'm ready to go home I done learned what I needed to learn. I've been her for 2 months and I am ready to go home. My camp friends left already and now it's my turn bc I see my daddy then I run over there to him. Hey I'm so glad your here can you take me home now?

Yes, get your bags. Ok daddy. She got her things and they left. They stopped and got JoJo some food.

At home

Oh goody your here. Ok so JoJo we want to give your room to the new baby. Huh uh..... Have y'all lost y'all's mind cause if y'all have we need to find them ASAP!!! My room is perfect and I'd like to keep it that way. It fits me and it's not getting it. Ok fine JoJo we will get her a different room. But don't complain if it's better than yours. You had the chance. I love my room and that's the only thing that matters. It's won't be better than mine anyway. She runs upstairs. Glad to know she's not mad.

4 months later

Tommorow is the day that u have to go find out the gender, the appointment is at 8:00 a.m and I have to take Joelle with me and I'm so happy. So I just take my bath eat and go to sleep.

What's up ppl please vote comment and tell your friends to read this book. Thanks you. May God's sprit be upon us!!