my first raw

We wake up in the morning and we go to the workout room. But first I always workout in a bra so I gotta put one on. ROMAN? ROMAN? Can you clip this for me?? Sure but sash what happened to your back?? Oh that was an honest mistake. I just fell of my bike that it. Stop lying.. dang it ears. Always mess me up. Fine Mike used to beat me. OMG you need to take this to the police. No, he sent me a text. Ik that's why I strunk your bra so I can see the bruises. You dirty little Sasha said.  genius Roman said. Whatever. Look let's get ready for raw. It 3 but long ride so let's go. I pack my gear my phone hair supplies and I'll get my makeup done there right Roman? Yes, they do makeup there. So we can head out. Oh and my wallet
Then she grabbed it. I can't wait to have my first match. I hope it's a bad girl. A person who think there's so tough.

At raw

Ok so Sasha this is your locker room. You'll be the starter of our raw. So hurry your on in 5.

I get dressed

I'm so ready to face this person

I'm so ready to face this person. But I really want my first shot at a tutor Vince. Can u? Don't push it banks. Wow that's rude. That's what I'm made for. I just walk out knowing that my music was abt to come on I had to run. My theme hit and I walked out. And everyone was giving me that death glare. Then started cheering it was a relief. Then another beat played. The name said Becky Lynch. This was the one Roman told me about. The one that broke his heart and now it's time for me to break her neck. The bell ring and she punched me. Then I reversed and hit her with the bank statement. She got out of it and put me in a disarm her. I used my feet and kicked her off then I pushed her into the turnbuckle. Then I elbowbl her in the chest and threw her in the middle of the ring. I got on the top rope and she got the upper hand bye moving causing me to hit my stomach on the mat then she jump on me and she put me in a disarm her. After that I tapped out. She got a microphone and she said the man has come around to stop that empty head off you dopes it's a mistake to mess with the wrong one. Then she dropped the mic got out the ring and went up the ramp. I was after her I was depressed that I lost my first match. So I got an interview by Sarah. hi on it seems that you lost your first match what thoughts are going through your brain right now? well you see........ Sarah, Sarah that wasn't fair. she's new too and they let her with her first match and I really don't think that if she use the disarm her she would have beat me so I declare a rematch and if she's man enough she'll except it. After that she comes out and say I except and I say good that means I'll see you next Monday raw and don't think just because you used to live with this disarm her and made me tap its going to have the next week because I'm going to try my hardest next week and the match will be turned around. Then I left after that she grabbed my arm and gave me an envelope. After that I walked in my locker room. And I catch woman on the way and he asked me what was that and I said I tapped out , it was just a little mistake. a little mistake? A little mistake that wasn't a little mistake that was a big mistake I thought I taught you how to get out of the Little tap out moves. You did but I used it in it slipped my mind okay it slipped my mind where I guess that was my fault for thinking that you could actually win if you listened yeah it would have felt okay I'm not a very good listener and I meant today but guess what you're not a very good teacher either and she walked pasted me and bumped my shoulder. I go in my locker room and change I sit and watch the TV just waiting for Roman to get done. And while I'm thinking about it I get out the envelope Becky gave me. It said: dear Sasha, her my phone number meet me outside. I was wondering if we could be friends. Sorry about the disarm her thing it was a part of the script. I go outside and we talked. So, what do you think abt the letter?  I know it don't put anything where it supposed to be. But.... I tried. It's ok Becky I just need to ask you something. Ok, go ahead then. It's about.... Roman, why did you break up with him. IDK it was a mistake she says slowly. With tears coming down. All the good times we had was just going down the drain because of me so stupid and he's always been the man of my dreams when I finally found them I done something stupid she says while whining. But I'm kinda into seth and I'm sure Roman don't want anything to do with me. He probably don't even want me talking to him. I really do kinda still have feeling for him but...... He don't feel the same. Then after that he was calling my name Sasha, Sasha where are you? I'm right here did you win? Yes I say then Sasha jump on me. Wow babygirl slow down. I see you later sash Becky says and walk off. As Roman watch her walk off he starts to smile.

Please vote and comment. Tell your friends to read this book as well thank you💜