closer to sasha

When we get in our room I get in the shower. Roman? I'm in the shower Mercedes.  Just call me Sasha that is  my ring name. Vince told me. Ok sasha. Can I brush my teeth first?? You to late I'm already in the shower. Ugh . Mr. Reigns your not showing a very good example for a lady. Fine you can come brush your teeth. Why can't you wait? Knowing me I didn't really want her to wait. Fine then I'll wait since you wanna make it a big deal for no reason so I'll wait. Sasha don't even do that. We'll talk when I get out the shower.

He get out the shower

Sasha? Sasha?

What

Listen, i didn't want you to be in because I'm a boy. Your a girl and you don't need to see my goods. Yet he say under his breath. Ewww! Sasha says while laughing. I better shower I'm so ready for training.

When she got out the shower.

You look good in that shirt sash. Roman stop you heard what Vince said. We can't have a live affair. Don't call it that it's not a Love affair. Roman please... I can't then she go brush her teeth Roman follow her and brush his teeth as well.

Roman's pov

I really don't know why Sasha don't like me but it's time to change her mind. It will start tomorrow. So we got in the bed and I took my shirt off. She look at me and then made big eyes at me. What did you make that face for? No reason let's just go to sleep and then they fell into the 💤💤

The next morning

Sasha wake up. I'm tired ok that's you when your late for WRESTLING TRAINING. I'm up I'm up. We ate breakfast at got in the car and left.

At the training center

Ok sasha today we will actually be

• jumping off the top rope
• finding your theme
• your outfit
• your theme song
• your entrance
• finisher moves
• regular moves
• cardio workout
• lifting weights
• running treadmill
• sit up
• reverse moves
• your shoes

Ok so first let's run the treadmill.

2 hours they were done.

Sasha pov

Me and Roman had a great time with each other and I think I'm falling for him. Vince said no living but it's just a crush. Nothing personal.

Roman's pov

Me and Sasha had a great time who knew she was so funny? Not me but my feeling are gonna get in the way of our friendship. I really don't want anybody to take her but I also don't wanna tell her my feeling bc she might not like me back.

Nobody's pov

Sash you wanna go out for coffee? My treat! Sure Roman but first we need to take a shower. So we head to the hotel and I took a shower.

Roman's pov

Sasha got a text from the number +800-315-203. So after that I look at it and it said sasha, the cuts and bruises I left on ur chest and back won't never go away. I will find you and I will have you for my own.... We will have kids together and we will be happy but if you rejected my offer I will make you marry me. Don't tell anyone about this or I will hurt you in ways you won't be able to understand. I put her phone down and I sit on the couch. Roman are you ok as she sit beside me. Umm..... Actually yeah I'm fine grab your purse and we can head out.

Roman's pov

I really need to find a way to see the bruises on her chest and back. She need to go to  the police and tell them. But she will need more evidence which will be the text. I need text Seth so that he can help me out on this. So I call him and go outside.

SETH: hello brother

Roman: hey I need your help do I kinda look in Sasha's phone she got this message from her and it said the bruises I left on your chest and back will never go away. I need to see the bruises.

Seth: sabotage her bra size cause she's gonna need you to help her clip it. Don't ask how ik bc Layla needed me to do it for her.

Roman: thanks

Seth: your welcome brother.

End of phone call

Then Sasha comes out and we get in the car and drive off.

So Roman how has your life been. It's actually been horrible. Why? Because,  2 years ago my last girlfriend Becky she umm... Left me for some other guy. We had a tight bond that  I don't know what was going to be able to break but I guess I was wrong he said wiping tears from his eyes. Ok you don't have to talk about that anymore. Look Roman, you can't let that bother you anymore, you should be over her. She's not worth the tears anymore she says wiping his tears thanks Sasha. my life hasn't been the best either cuz my ex-husband Mike he cheated on me and he cheated on me and always believe me some weird things and I really don't want to talk about this anymore cuz you're not alone in this  because my husband he hurt me very bad not only mentally but emotionally as well and that's just sad she says with tears. it's okay sash  I should cuz next time he do anything to a girl with him know that he's the one who did especially if they dated him and you know that's really worth the tears just hearing your side of the story instead of hearing his.
Sasha get on her phone and she sees the message oh my gosh. Not again this can't be happening again she say crying very hard. Sasha you ok? No she say getting out of the car. What happened Sasha?? Nothing I'm fine she says whipping tears from her eyes. Sasha stop lying what wrong? Nothing.. your lying your ears turn red when you lie. I'm fine ok. We get ☕ and head to the store. After that I get  shrinking powder and I buy it and we head to the hotel. After that I got the laundry and take it to the washroom. I put all her bra in the basket along with my ring gear and wash it. Then I got a call from the counter lady saying we had a package so I got it was a big box. In the box was Sasha's ring gear it can right in time before raw tomorrow.  Thank you I got her gear out and put it in her suit case. I got my gear out of the washer and put it in the dryer. After that I got in the bed with Sasha and put my arm on her waist. After that I kiss her on the cheek and go to sleep.

Author note

Please vote comment and tell your friends abt this book tell them to vote and comment and tell there other friends😂😂😂 thanks you sooooo much peaceeeeeeeeee out peeps!!💓💓