going home/seeing Becky again

Roman's pov

I wake up in the morning knowing we need to pack so we can go home. Bc JoJo has been dying to see me and my new girlfriend.

Sasha's pov

I just woke up and ik that last night was really fun. I get my stuff packed up and put it in the truck. After that we showered and left.

On the road

Sasha why aren't you talking? Idk I I I'm just feeling the spirit. Sash, ik when something is wrong. Ok fine. I'm I'm scared. Of what? What Happened last night. Sash it's ok. Whatever happened it was on for me and you. Even if we had ssxes. And I meant to spell it like that. Yes sasha, if there is a little one inside you. It's mine so....... I'm fine with it. And exactly how far is your house. We gonna stop to get something to eat bc it's a long way. Sasha rolls her eyes. 🙄🙄 What is the rush. Nothing I just wanna see JoJo. Ok then.

Skip the ride at Grandma's house. Roman's mom

Knock knock Roman says. Come in hey Roman house the trip to India. It was fun mom. Where's my baby. She's sleep. JoJo your dad is here. Hey Daddy she says running down the stairs while yawning. And who's this beautiful young lady patrisha asked. This is my girlfriend Mercedes but you can call me Sasha said. How did you guys meet. Well Vince called me and h- wait shhh patrisha said idc anymore. Well, Roman said. I love you tho better be on your way it's getting dark and you can't drive at night. I can to mom stop tryna embarrass me in front of my girlfriend. It's cute Sasha says. Oh do you wanna see some of his baby pictures. Yes, Sasha said excited. This was when he first started walking. This was when I was lotioning his little bare butt no mom don't show he that one. Oh hush Joseph. Come on guys we need to go. JoJo why so you and mommy can suck each other's teeth out? Joelle not in the mood for the talk back. Guess what daddy what? You call it talking back. I call it explaining. Hush just be quite daddy can I get a tree house? JoJo money don't grow on trees. I know money doesn’t grow on trees. That’s why I’m asking you. Joelle go get your stuff and get in the car. Sasha come on! See you later Mrs. Patrisha. Just call me mom. Ok well then mom. They hugged and she hugged Roman and they left.

At home

Joelle pov

Staying at Grandma's house was fun. But I totally think there is something going on with dad. He's a little off.

Roman's pov

Joelle has notice that something is up with me.
How idk but she have.

Sasha's pov

Right now all I'm worried abt is if I'm pregnant or not. Bc ik what we did last night. So I get some out my suitcase and I take 3 of them and they all were positive. I'm pregnant and don't know how to tell no mom my dad Roman or JoJo. I put the test in my suitcase and zip it. I got all my clothes and stuff out an put it up. I unpacked and got in the bed I was crying my little heart out. Bc idk what to do. When would I be able to tell them. And I also have to tell all my friends. Then Becky call me and tell me she is on her way here. I say ok. She ask me was I crying I told her no. And she thought I was lying.

20 minutes later

I hear a knock on the front door then Roman hollered I'll get it. And right before I could say something he opened and shut it back. I went down the rest of the stairs and opened the door.  Hi Becks what are you doing here. I was gonna come see JoJo. Roman says Sasha come here in the kitchen alone. As we walk in he ask me what is wrong with you. Did you invite that freak here? No she wanted to see JoJo. Tell her to see her way out the door.

In the living room

This is the same old same old place that I remember. Yep Roman says and that's the same old same old door I'm sure you still remember how to work it now use it. Roman ik you hate me but Ex means: we had all our moments but it's time to move on. NO BECKY my ex means:  thanks for the EXperience, our time has EXpired, now EXit my life. Roman listen, I left you and it was a mistake but I've come to realize if you wanna hate me for the rest of your life it's not worth it. Hey Becky look what I have for you  dear ex- I want you to recognize what you had, regret what you've lost and realize what your never getting back. Roman stop it Becky is my friend and if you wanna know the real reason why she left to it was bc Luke said he was gonna kill her If she didn't get with him. Ok so there you have it. Becky I am so sorry why didn't you tell me that. Bc I was scared. There is literally no reason to be scared. I'm sorry to. Its ok they said to each other and hugged. Now I need to call my mom in the kitchen and it's a private talk for me and her only.

Sasha: hey Mom I have news out it on speaker so daddy can hear as well.

Parents: we are ready

Sasha: ok I'm pregnant

Parents: FINALLY WE GET A GRAND CHILD. Who's the father? Roman reigns. Mercedes your lying.

Sasha: NOPE

Parents: I'm more happier.

Sasha: I gtg but I love y'all

Parents: live you to

Phone call end

She goes back in the living room.

Roman and JoJo next come in the kitchen. What is it JoJo asked. Well I took pregnancy test and it was positive and I'm pregnant. Yay I finally get a little sister or brother. I want a little sister the most tho. I'm happy Roman says. Then they kissed. Do that on y'all own time they stopped and said this is our own time. Then started back again. Sasha let go and cought her breath and she texted in the group chat with the whole wwe roaster on it.

Co- workers/ friends

Sasha- I'm pregnant with Roman's baby.

Naomi- I'm God mom

Becky- I'm so happy for you

Ronda- it's hard

Seth- I see ya brothers

Dean- I want some food🥧🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪

Everyone- DEAN! Not the time.

Seth- note on the food emojis. It's all junk foods. Not no carrots or broccoli or something just junk.

It's late Becky you should get going. Yea see ya later. Bye JoJo. Bye auntie Becky. Nice to know everyone happy for us. I get in the shower. After that I get in the bed. And fall to sleep 💤

Wassup ppl please vote and comment and tell your friends and followers to read this book 💯 thank you. May God sprit be upon us💖