Weekend!

Saturday I had so much fun! We woke up and my dad surprised me by taking me to my boyfriend's house since it was his brother's birthday. We hung out in the living room with his little brother who is 14 who is awesome. I even got to see their couple day old kittens. Also their 2 dogs and 3 cats! 

Me and his brother both like FNAF and other stuff it was awesome but I had to leave at 5.

After that my dad took me, my brothers, and my mom roller skating. It was super easy since I used to roller skate a lot. Mom and Dad had to learn a bit same with my little brothers. My mom got roller blades instead and was much better same with Gregory my 12 year old brother. Ethan my 9 year old brothers didn't have the balance to roller skate. I found this one guy who was a beginner and was lonely so me and him were skating together. I told him about my boyfriend and he was 15. He even asked for my Snap Chat and I told him no. After a while my parents told me to stop hanging with him and hang out with my family (them). We ended up going home after that but I had a great time!

I might go there on Friday Valentine's Day with my Boo. It's from 7 to 12 (Midnight) for $11. It would be a great date specially for Valentine's Day!

Sunday was really boring my dad painted some of the dash in the car. We stayed inside and played on tablets watching TV and ate. We did watch The Nun it wasn't scary more like creepy. It's sad scary movies dont scare me anymore. But I did keep getting cheeped out by the noises my dad's coffee pot made. Other than that my weekend was fun!

XOXO
Kat~