Vegas (My Vacay)

DISCLAIMER!! These picture's are not mine. I will tell you which ones are mine but these aren't!

So the night we got there we were gonna look at the strip but... traffic was horrific. So we got a hotel room and it was nice and not that expensive! It was around 7 when we got there anyway. Vegas is also 2 hours behind us here in Oklahoma. So here it will be 4 there it will be 2.

The next day we went to Pawn Stars which was awesome! They weren't filming and we didn't get to see them but they did have a cardboard cut-out. Funny thing happened though a little embarrassing too😬😳. So my dad wanted us to put our hand behind the cut out so it looks real. My brothers pushed it forward and it tipped over. I caught it before it tipped over but my mom took the picture of me pushing it back up. So it looked like I was groping him😳😳😅. Embarrassing but funny lol.

After that we went to Count Kustoms. They had so many different cars and cool things. They even had Horny Mike on a tricycle he looked like a leprechaun. 

Okay after that we went to an indoor Aquarium

Okay after that we went to an indoor Aquarium. We got to see sharks! Leopard sharks, Needle nose, Hammerhead, and Great Whites. They were like baby versions though they were small. I also got to touch sting rays in a touch pool! We had a lot of fun doing that we even got to see fishes that look like Dory but really small I called them mini dory's.

The next day we got up and we went to the Adventure Dome indoor Theme Park in a casino/hotel. The place was called Circus Circus. Here are pictures off the internet I found of the rides I went on!

Road Runner