VII

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
SELF HARM AHEAD
i suggest that if you have history of self harm, you skip over this part in the story. i dont want anyone to relapse and hurt themselves because of my chapters. love you all xx

the mirror.

draco could break the mirror. nobody would notice it for a long time, and nobody would really care. it was just a stupid mirror and he was just a stupid boy.

so, forgetting he had a wand he could use to beak the glass, he stood up shakily. his legs wobbled as he leaned heavily on the sink and stared at himself in the mirror. he took in the tear tracks, the blood shot eyes, the runny nose. he looked so weak. he was weak. he hated it.

he lifted his right arm, staring at his pale palm, looking at the smooth skin that had never worked a day. he balled up his fist and, swinging as hard as possible, shattered the mirror.

pain shot through his knuckles as they collided with the glass. his eyes shut against the hail of tiny bits of glass that threatened to impair his vision. he dropped his fist against the sink once more, leaning on the porcelain and breathing heavily. after standing shakily and slowing his ragged breathing, he finally found strength to open his eyes again and look at the mess hed created.

he smirked at his splintered reflection. seven years bad luck, he thought mirthlessly. his head dropped to look at the shards of shiny glass, large and small alike, that lay in the sink. draco couldnt help but think it was dangerously pretty. his eyes caught on his hand, knuckles split and trickling blood that ran down his fingertips and into his palm. it spilled onto the white backdrop of the sink in a rather pretty display. his smirk didnt falter as he reached into the sink to pull out a medium sized shard of the reflective glass.

he put it to the skin on his left arm, just above the now silky mark of ink that branded him as a villain. he was just a stupid boy who wanted to forget his pain. he wanted to forget the mark, the bullies, the flowers. he wanted to forget the stupid golden boy, whos worried face now ran through his mind, telling draco not to cut his arm.

the blonde pressed down and slid anyways.

he watched the mirror shard slice his pale skin so perfectly. he watched blood leak from the slit in a stark contrast of red on cream. he watched it drip down his arms, cover his other palm, and slide down into the sink. it was painfully beautiful.

so he did it again.

and again. and again and again.

he slit his skin seven times before he was happy. he watched blood roll down his arm, creeping over his torn skin in thick drops of red that splashed on the tiles. the blonde was satisfied.

the bathroom door opened.