Chapter 2

!!Trigger Warning!! Hints of rape!!

The party was loud and the lights were strobing colors. It was a basic college party, shirtless boys, slutty looking girls, and lots of alcohol.

I dropped my coat off somewhere and went looking for drinks, I didn't really want to come, but I was here so I might as well enjoy it. I chose a basic fruit punch and lots of vodka, if I was getting drunk it was fast.

After an hour I was thoroughly done. I couldn't stand up without help and I couldn't see anything clearly.

Katie and I found each other, we danced for a while complimenting each other's dances and enjoying the company. She had more to drink than I did and had to run off to the bathroom, leaving me alone with strangers.

Everything started getting hazy and the music felt louder, but it was muffled. Something was wrong. I had been up against so many people, with my drink who knows what could've happened. I tasted something a little salty, but I assumed it was just the alcohol. The lights blended together, and I looked for someone to help me. I found a girl that looked familiar and she took me to a bedroom.

She said she'd help me out of my dress so I could rest, but I said,

"No, no. I'm alright. It's kinda comfy."

"I said, you'll be more comfortable without it." She walked toward me and unzipped the back.

Everything started going dark again and I knew something bad was happening, but I couldn't stop it. I tried calling for help, but she said,

"That's useless, it's too loud out ther-"

Everything was black.