Chapter 8

He looked over and giggled at me, I snapped out of my trance feeling embarrassed, he didn't seem to think it was too weird but I was worried. He looked at me for a second and it seemed like he was thinking.
"I have a question." He was smirking at me and I was a little nervous.
"Uhm, what is it?" I said putting the fork down.
"Do you want to just lay on the couch and watch movies all day?"
I smiled brightly and looked him in the eyes, he had an excited but caring look and I nodded and smiled at him. He took my hand and led me out to the living room, It was more open then I remembered from the night before. We walked over to the larger of the couches and he sat me down.
"Do you want a blanket to cover up with?" He was still standing and I nodded for a blanket because I was starting to get chills wearing just one of his shirts, he had left out a pair of sweatpants for me to wear of his but I knew there was no way I'd get them to stay on and his shirt was long enough to cover everything. He walked back to the room with a fluffy blanket and laid it over me, he smiled at me and I held one side up offering that side of the blanket for him. He sat next to me and I leaned on his shoulder while he put a show on tv.
He put American Horror Story on, season 2, and we sat and watched it for a few hours. I started to get bored so I pulled out my phone and powered it on. It had been off since the night before. I had over 50 texts from Katie and 30 missed calls. I told Liam I had to call her back and he paused the show and walked out of the room.
With each ring I got more anxious, Katie and I have never had any problems at a party like last night, and it's not like me to leave and not text her at all. She answered and she yelled,
"Are you okay? I've been so worried about you and- and I've been up all night worrying about you." Her voice broke and I started to tear up.
"Katie, I'm okay, now at least. I went home with someone named Liam and he's helped me a lot. Things happened last night and I'll talk to you more about it when I get home. I promise."