shinkami

It was a late Thursday night and Denki was board. He laid in bed not knowing what to do. His friends were probably asleep already. The blonde took his phone and texted Sero "u awake bro?"

15 minutes passed and no response from sero. He texted Kirishima "yo, u awake?"

No respond. He looked at the clock on his phone. It said 00.10 Denki scrolled down his list of contacts. "who could be awake now?" he mumbled to himself. As he scrolled he came upon a name, Shinsou. he's awake probably Denki thought.

"hey Toshi, u awake?" send. While Denki waited for a response he sat up and walked over to his desk. "Shit, I forgot to do my homework," he said to himself.

Bzzz bzzz, he walked back to his bed and got his phone. "yeah, I am" shinsou responded. Denki laid back down on his bed as he started texting him back. " can I come over? I can't sleep." he double texted him "I'll bring a movie we can watch." "sure" shinsou responded.

with Shinsou (no pov.)

he put his phone down and got up from his chair. He had been studying for tomorrow's test, and he needed a break. Not long after that, it knocked on his door. "Come in Kami," Shinsou said. the blonde walked in with a random movie he found in the common room in this hand. " was that the best you could find?" Shinsou said with a small smile on his face. Kaminari walked over to his bed and grabbed his pc. " haha you are so funny" kaminari said ironically. Shinsou grabbed kaminari and dragged him closer to him. "oh you want me closer" Denki said with a grin on his face. " no stupid, I want to watch the movie as well." Shinsou said rolling his eyes.

ever since school started shinsou has had a crush on Kaminari well, not since the first day but Kaminari didn't leave him alone he got used to having him close and soon he got a crush on him. He was never going to tell kami tho, shinsou didn't want to ruin their friendship. Denki put the movie on and snuggled up to shinsou. the purple-haired boy felt his heart beat faster. His crush was cuddling with him and all he did was panic. After a while, he calmed more down. He put his arm around Kaminari making both of them more comfortable.

The movie was close to finishing and shinsou was playing with the blonde's hair. The movie ended and Kaminari had fallen asleep on shinsou. he looks so peaceful, it's a shame I have to wake him up. thought shinsou. He gently closed his laptop and put it down on the floor. The bigger stroke the smaller one's face as he liked having him in his lap. Then he said, "kami wake up, the movie ended."

Kaminari made a few groaning noises but no effort to get up. shinsou sighed and poked Kaminari's shoulder " comm'on you should get going, it's late." Shinsou said. Kaminari sat up and rubbed his eye before saying "can't I just stay the night?'' shinsou blushed and said, "yeah I mean, sure." The blonde pushed shinsou down into the bed before he cuddled up to him. The purple-haired boy put the covers over them and fell asleep to the warmth of Kaminari against him.

The next day Kaminari woke up to shinsou spooning him. He just laid there enjoying the warm boy. After a few minutes, he turned around facing shinsou. the purple hair boy slowly opened his eyes and met the yellow glare of Denki. Shinsou felt his face becoming red. Kaminari yawned. "whats the clock?" shinsou stretched over Kaminari and grabbed his phone. Kaminari sat up and looked very tired. "you got a serious bed-head Kami" shinsou said laughing a bit. Kaminari looked at him and said, "your one to talk." Shinsou looked down at his phone and panicked a little. They had missed the first lesson and half of the second already. He jumped out of bed and hurried over to his bathroom. As he went in he said "kaminari we're very late. Hurry up and get ready, you can use one of my spare uniforms." A faint "ok" could be heard from the bed.

-time skip to when they get to class-

Shinsou and Denki got to their classroom and opened the door. The first thing shinsou saw was the death stare of Aizawa-sensei. When they walked in the whole class looked at them. They found their seats and Aizawa said "you two boys stay after class." Kaminari sat in front of Sero. Sero poked Denki's shoulder and said "dude, were wore you?" Denki turned around and said "I overslept" with a little chuckle at the end. It was the end of class and the two boys went up to Aizawa. "and why were you to so late?" he said with a mad look on his face. We overslept Denki said. "together?" Aizawa questioned. "no it was a coincidence." Shinsou said. "ok, I will let you two off easy this time. But don't let it happen again" Aizawa said. "thank you" they both said.

When school ended Mina came up with the great idea that the whole class would have a "game/movie" night. Mineta was not invited. Since iida was not at the school they could almost do what they wanted. It was Friday so no one cared about going to bed early. Well everybody except Bakugou. Kirishima had to beg him to come that night. Surprisingly Bakugou did show up. when the whole class was together in the common room they talked for a good 20 minutes. after a while mina said "let's all play truth or dare!" no one seemed to disagree. Of course, Mina was the one to start. "Bakugou, truth or dare," she said with a grin on her face. "dare," Bakugou said. " I dare you to kiss your crush, assuming that you have one," she said and gave him a wink. Bakugou sighed and said, "do I have to?" "yes," everyone said.

he looked to his left where Kirishima sat. he grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. To no one's surprise, Kirishima kissed back. The rest of the class smiled and some said "finally, I got very sick of seeing them both awkwardly flirt with each other. They pulled away and the game continued. Some people had to say who their crush was and some had to do really dumb stuff like tell the person to your right your biggest secret.

After a few rounds, mina asked Denki "hey Denki, truth or dare" Denki looked at mina and said, "well I'm no pussy, so I pick dare." Mina thought for a few seconds before saying " I dare you to say a pick-up line to the hottest or cutest person in the room." Denki laughed a little as he let his eyes wander around the room looking at the faces of his classmates. He stops when he gets to shinsou and says "hey shinsou! is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants." Shinsou's face became red as the other students said "oOOooO" and some were laughing.

The game went on but shinsou couldn't stop thinking about Denki's comment.

As it was starting to get late everyone slowly started heading back to their rooms.

"All right I'm going to do it, I'm going to ask Denki out". Shinsou thought. but.. first I'm going to ask Kirishima for help. When he saw Kiri leave from the common room shinsou ran after him and said "hey, Kirishima can I talk to you about something?" Kirishima looked at shinsou and said "is it about Denki?" "How did you know," shinsou asked. "well ever since Denki said that pick-up like you haven't stop blushing and staring at him." Shinsou opened his mouth to say something but the redhead cut him off. " if you're going to ask him out please do it soon, he won't stop talking about how hot and strong and perfect you are to the Baku-squad." Kirishima patted him on the shoulder and said "you know what bro? go ask him out now, the sooner the better." Then he walked away. A million thoughts went through his head.

"he thinks I'm hot, strong and perfect?" Shinsou turned around to see if Denki still was in the common room. Just as he turned around he saw Kaminari went around the corner to the stairs. Shinsou hurried after him and just as kami got to his door shinsou said. "wait kami, I have to tell you something." Kaminari stopped and looked at shinsou. Denki opened his door and told him to come inside. Shinsou felt his hand begin so sweat as he went inside kami's room. Denki sat down on his bed and said "what was your question ?"

Shinsou's pov

God, I don't want to ruin our friendship. Denki really is pretty. I swallowed and opened my mouth. " i-uuh I just wanned to-umm." fuck im stuttering. Just fucking say it already. "i-i-I I like you Denki. like I like, like you." Please tell me this went well. I look up and met Denki's glare. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have- "you like, like me," Denki said as he stood up. fuck this was bad. I shouldn't have told him. I ruined our friendship. I didn't answer him. He walked over to me and grabbed my face, he kissed me. it was a sloppy kiss. But he still kissed me. I kissed him back. It felt like the kiss lasted for hours but it only lasted for a few seconds. He pulled away and said while holding my face "I like you too stupid." He kissed me again. I pulled away and said "do you want to be my boyfriend?" he smiled and said "gladly"

Author's note:

I will continue this story so you guys can get more "juicy" stuff ;)

I am in school so I won't get to much time to write. I will try and get the second chapter out as soon as possible tho.