Chapter 8

After doing the chores you went upstairs to chill in your old bedroom. You layed on the bed and realized how comfy it was.
You were drifting off into slumber befor the bedroom door slammed open revealing Sero and Kirishima. 'Weird pair but okay' You thought and sighed while lifting up in your bed. "Yes?"

Kirishima came into the room and sat on your bed with you. Sero sat on the floor and soon after denki came in with a Angry Pomeranian bakugo. "What do you need?" You questioned. "Let's have a dress up dare thing. I saw it on Twitter. You get a partner and you dress up as what you are dared to and then you have to take pictures but If they look good you can make the other person who gave you the dare go outside in their costumes." Sero explained. "Alright then. How do we pick partners?" You asked. "Like this...Bakugo and Y/n will be together. Sero and Denki and I'll be by myself because I'll take on the manly challenge." Kirishima smiles and you sat ontop of Katsuki. He didn't do anything but but his head on your shoulder. "Notice how he let her sit on his lap and he also got closer to her" Kirishima munbled. "We'll go first." Aero stood up along with denki and walked into the closet full of clothes.