Chapter 13

After eating breakfast the four boys plus Y/n all started to walk to school. Bakugo walked more in the front because he was still mad but the rest of the group talked amongst each other.
Once you all arrived at school you were greeted by Midnight who had a panicked expression on her face. "Y/n! Your dad was attacked in his hotel room last night!" Midnight explained. Your face soon clouded with worry as you took in every word. "W-what" Kirishima put a hand on your shoulder as you looked down. "Is he okay..." You asked.

"So far yes. He's in the hospital but he's fine. Just get to class alright?" Mic said. Nodding you took kirishimas hand off your shoulder and started to walk to the classroom. "Yo Dumbass!" Bakugo yelled and grabbed you and turned you around. "You can't let that shit get you down! What are you weak? I don't like no weak shits!" He said more like yelled but it was inspirational for him.

"Thanks Katsuki" You hugged him and surprisingly he hugged back with the same energy.

(Changing POV's)

All of the teenagers started to walk to class and once they finally arrived they saw Mina waiting at the door. She looked nervous. "Hey Mina!" Kirishima smiled catching her off guard. "Oh Kirishima can we talk?" Mina asked and the red head gave off slight nod as he walked towards her. Then they went off. The rest of you walked into the classroom oblivious that In 1 minute Mina was going to ask Kirishima out and 30 seconds after that Kirishima would say yes. "Hey Y/n! Nice legs!" Mineta yelled making y/n blush hard.

"Hey grape Face pervert leave her alone!" Bakugo yelled to him and made the boy shrink down in his seat and sweat. "Bakugo you stood up for me! You've grown soft hm?" Y/n teased making the blonde boy flip her off and walked to his desk to put his feet on only to be lectured by Iida.