chapter 15

(Pretend as if they already went to the USJ and it got attacked and all that JAZZ)

Y/N woke up to the sounds of the hospital equipment that she was attached to making noises around her. Looking to the corner of the room she saw Bakugo sleeping in the chair that was pointed at her hospital bed. All of the memories of the USJ flooded in her head as she reached up and touched her horns only to find out one was gone. Suddenly her eyes felt wet before she started full-on crying which woke the blonde up. "Yo dumbass what's wrong?" He rushed to her side as she cried in the crook of his neck.

"Kaachan...Where's my dad?" She asked after she calmed down a bit. "He's in another room with some serious injuries," Bakugo rubbed her back before letting her lay back down.

"I want to go see him." Her mind was made up as she lifted back up and tried to get out of bed. "Y/n you aren't allowed to get up! He's fine okay." Bakugo held your down into your bed as a nurse came in to check her vitals. "How are you feeling? It's nice to see that you woke up" she asked but before she looked at you she had a blush on as she stared at bakugo. "I'm over here." Y/n said. The nurse tuemsd to Y/n with a slight blush on her cheeks and went to change the bandage on Y/ns thigh and check her. Before the nurse left Y/N pulled her down and whispered in her ear: 'Eyes off my man.' And let her go as she ran out the door.

Bakugo was once again in the chair looking at Y/n with a dazed look. "Bakugo?" He woke from his trance.

"Can you pass me the remote?"