(April Fools Day Special)

The morning light shined through the windows of you and Katsuki Bakugo shared bedroom as you set up your prank. It was your favorite holiday April Fools Day. It was only your favorite because the face Katsuki made when he realized that you pranked him was always priceless.

The thing you were setting up was a pregnancy prank. Then when he went downstairs to drink his coffee and eat. The coffee would dye his mouth blue and the food had laxatives in it. You placed the fake pregnancy test in the bathroom and hid it poorly. You tiptoed back to bed and lied down and soon enough his alarm went off and he stood up. You smirked as you felt weight lift off the bed then heard footsteps leading to the bathroom. Bakugo looked in the trash while brushing his teeth and almost choked on his toothbrush at what he found. He lifted it up and noticed it had two lines. "Hey Siri what Does two lines on a pregnancy test mean?" He looked into his phone. He skimmed through the Wikipedia page and once he read over the words 'Pregnant'. He dropped his Toothbrush on the ground. "Y/n!" He screamed and you faked waking up. "WHat the Fuck is this!" He held up the test. "N-no you found it..." You started to act and looked at him with a face full of tears. "You hid this shit from me! Why?" His face softened because he didn't want it hurt your feelings. "I-I didn't know if you wanted to have the baby..."

"Ask and maybe use your brain! I'm okay with a mini Me running around! You would know if you asked! What were you going to do with it if I Didn't find it?" Bakugo Growled squeezing the pregnancy test in hands. "I...I was going to abort it..." You looked down and clenched your pants. "Don't you dare abort my fucking child!" He yelled one anger. It was silent for a moment before you broke out into laughter. Bakugo has a confused expression on his face. "What's funny Huh?"

"Babe...It was a prank!" You kept laughing again before feeling yourself get bushed Down on the bed. Opening your eyes you now saw the cause of you being pushed. Bakugo was hovering above you. "Now I'll really make you have a baby...." He growled and slammed his lips into yours.

-Lemon Territory-

As he kissed you he started to slowly take your clothes off. Bakugo pulled away for a second to breathe but then he started to kiss you once again.

(Hah you thought I was going to do a lemon? Happy April fools day!!)